𝟚𝟚

When you woke up you felt lips on your neck, meeting eye-to-eye contact with indigo eyes

When you woke up you felt lips on your neck, meeting eye-to-eye contact with indigo eyes. He held up a finger over his mouth, signaling you to be quiet.

You were still in the boss arena, so where was everyone? You tried to move but was held down by Scaramouche. He hugged you, arms wrapped around you like he thought you were going to abandon him as well.

"Don't leave, please." He said in a low voice, almost above a whisper. You stayed sitting up, arms wrapped around your figure. The indigo-eyed individual kept hugging you.

You almost felt bad, you'll admit.

But the time you actually felt a bit bad, was when he actually started crying. Actual salty tears pricked his once dull and controlling eyes and made them out to look innocent. More pure.

It was like he was clinging onto the last moments of childhood, his see-through tears stained your clothes. Small quiet sobbing sounds emitted from him, and his face was slightly puffy.

Why he was doing this? You don't know. Scaramouche hugged you tighter, a few tears falling onto the hard concrete ground.

But then, you heard a small chuckle emit from the former harbinger. Though nothing else emitted from him, and he just nuzzled his head into your neck softly.

So you were just lying there, wondering what to do. Wet, warm tears touched your skin, almost making you jump. Why were you just so jumpy today specifically?

You had a bad dream, you had to say that. It was when you woke up and albedo asked you to give you some papers from a file, he said the papers had a special stamp on them.

When you searched through the files, you found a paper with the same stamp but wasn't a piece of his project. Instead, it was a well-drawn picture of you... faceless.

Suddenly, you felt lips slightly moving against your skin. Arms that were once wrapped around you tightly softened and Scaramouche had stopped crying.

"I'm guessing you had a bad dream, didn't you?" He asked, his voice hoarse. You nodded, he kept nuzzling his head into your neck. Somehow, it felt a bit comforting.

"I found a drawing albedo had made, it was a drawing of me faceless." You said, the indigo-eyed man nodded. He crawled his hand up from your back up to your neck and then up to your hair, playing softly with your hair.

"Mh, I got rid of that drawing." Scaramouche said, you tilted your head but tilted it back again to let his hand play with your hair. It felt so homely, yet you don't belong here.

Actually, now that you think about it... Scaramouche smells familiar to that one guy you bumped into back at earth. He sounded familiar to the indigo-eyed male too.

"So it wasn't a dream?" You asked, Scaramouche kind of just shook his head. But then he continued.

"Well, he did make a drawing of you faceless." He said, your eyes slightly widened. "He has started becoming sleepless and seemed more... insane after him and Dottore went somewhere. Did you know what happened?" He asked, you shook your head.

"Hm, alright then." Scaramouche said, going back to caressing and twirling your hair. "I love you, darling." He sang, arms wrapped around you once again.

"Won't you say 'I love you' back?" He asked, burying his head in your neck. "Mmnh..." He whined, it was truly a rare sight to see.

"Uhm, I love you too. I guess..." You whispered the past part, but it seemed like the male didn't care enough. He just placed soft kisses on your bare neck.

Scaramouche smiled, you didn't know what lied at the end of the smile. What was he thinking right now, how to kill you? Maybe lock you up, or maybe he's going to hit you?...

"Don't worry about it, darling. Just don't think about Julia and Julius, got it?" Scaramouche asked, your eyes widened in surprise. How did he know that?

"Haha, don't worry. Just don't worry about them." He said before hugging you gently and placing soft kisses on your collarbone.

You quietly reached for the gnosis you had in you, it still was there. But when you reached inside, you instead had two gnoses.

"By the way, does it feel better having two gnoses?" Scaramouche asked his eyes pointing to the glowing f/c and dendro gnosis in your hand. He placed a finger over your mouth, smiling sinisterly.

"Don't underestimate me, y/n."