~•Chapter 2 {embarrassment}•~

(TW! This chapter contains bullying and fighting! If that's something that upsets you please don't read this! Take care lovelies!! <33)

                                Bendy's POV

I decided to pull a prank on one of my friends, we had been in a prank war for a while now, my friend Mickey was gonna help me, we were gonna pull a prank on our friends goofy and Oswald.

We do this every day of April, we love playing pranks, the last prank they pulled on me embarrassed me and Mickey on front of everyone so I decided to get karma and embarrass them.

We decided to do it during lunch, we would go onto the second floor balcony and leave a note for them to wait underneath it, then we would tip a bucket of water over the edge to soak them in front if everyone, it was the perfect plan.

At break Mickey left the note in oswald's locker for them to come to talk to a random person at lunch near the balcony, and then at lunch we waited there for them.

We saw two figures standing underneath the balcony and we thought it was them, we snickered them tipped the water from the top, we saw everyone look and laugh and when we peeked over the edge we saw..

We expected to see goofy and Oswald but we were wrong..

It was cuphead and Cagney.

                                  Cuphead's POV

Me and Cagney were stood absolutely horrified. Someone had absolutely soaked us and everyone was laughing, taking photos and pointing at us, we both looked up to see who had done it and I felt my blood boil when I saw that little bastard ink demon. We had pulled this prank. I was going to mop the fucking Floors with him.

Angel, Bon and Beppi were inside finishing their lunch when they saw what happened, they ran out and wrapped me and Cagney in their jackets, Cagney started walking over to the people filming about to beat them up but Angel held him back.

-Cup: "It's not them we should beat the fuck out of, it's that little demon and his rat friend."

I know Mickey is a mouse, but he is one filthy rat, and I was going to teach them a lesson they won't forget.

                                 Baroness's POV

Me, Angel and Beppi walked the boys inside, it was a cold day so they were basically shivering so much they were shaking the seats we sat them in, angel had wrapped her fluffy tail around them to warm them up a bit and Beppi went to the pool to collect some towel's

-Angel: "Who did this to you? Do you know?"

-Cup: "I-it was th- that bastard demon a-and his mouse friend."

Poor cups voice was all shaky and he was stuttering from how cold he was, I was so angry at them little pricks, why would they do this knowing we are 10 times bigger than them and will Woop their ass, especially Cagney, he's an aggressive one. And angel had been studying Fighting since she was the age of 6 so she can easily tip them over the roof instead.

-Beppi: "So what's the plan?"

-Angel: "What plan?"

-Cagney: "Revenge plan of corse"

-Bon: "We corner them when their alone, but they will be expecting something, so act like you don't care until tomorrow, so they let their guard down, then we attack."