~•Chapter 18 {Lovers?}•~

(TᗩᒪKIᑎᘜ Iᑎ ᖴOᑎTᔕ ᖴOᖇ ᑎO ᖴᑌᑕKIᑎᘜ ᖇᗴᗩᔕOᑎ, Ahem anyways, This story is gonna end soon! However I've got a new one already in the making! It's a vampire story! And I'll realise it once I'm finished with this story! :D)

Bendy's pov

I really don't wanna fucking go Into school today, like it will be so fucking awkward, me and cup literally kissed but said nothing to indicate we were dating!

Angel told me if I didn't show up she'd drag me to school, so I didn't really have a choice.

I got up, got dressed, brushed my hair and shit, then went downstairs. Alice and Boris were eating breakfast and Boris looked at me with a smug smirk on his face as I walked into the kitchen.

I'm guessing Alice must of told him the embarrassing mess I put myself in last night. I snickered and rolled my eyes, then sat down to join them.

Something was off.. neither of them were speaking, they were either looking down at their plates as they ate or glancing around the room, making sure not to make eye contact with me.

We sat in silence for a good 5 minutes till I dropped my spoon in my cereal, the noise of the metal colliding with the glass bowl and the milk splashing onto the table was enough to make them look at me, confusion written on their faces.

-Bendy: "Alright tell me! What's up with you two?!"

They both looked at me like they didn't have a clue what I was talking about, but they weren't fooling me.

The glare I was giving them was enough to make them crack.

-Boris: "It's justtt.. we think Cup may have a girlfriend.."

My blood ran cold.

                                    Angel's pov

I couldn't find them anywhere, Honestly! Cup and bendy were nowhere to be seen, I had texted bendy threatening him if he didn't come in I'd drag him in, but I think he still isn't com-

-Cup: "Hey angel!"

-angel: "GAH-"

I spun around in surprise to see cup standing there, obviously startled I turned around and screamed in his face.

-Angel: "Don't sneak up on me dickweed!"

-Cup: "Woah Woah alright I'm sorry!"

I was about to speak but noticed cup's appearance, he looked like he actually had his life together!

His clothes were ironed for once! His hair was fluffy and bouncy! His eye bags were starting to fade and he actually smelled nice! Like lilac and berries!

-Cup: "Bitch i know im hot but no need to check me out!"

Be must of noticed I was looking him up and down and he snickered, I also snickered and hit him in the arm, teasing him.

-Angel: "Oh shush! You look like a pile of shit!"

-Cup: "You smell like a pile of shit!"

Be both burst out laughing, I know it sounds like we hate eachother but that's our way of messing around! He's like a brother to me.

I stopped laughing when something caught my attention, a small figure with a hoodie on covering their head walking quickly passed me and cup.

Cup looked at me indicating he saw the person too, and we both knew exactly who it was.

It was obviously bendy, he wasn't fooling anyone, sure he covered his face but he's like 4,6 and didn't even try hide his tail.

I followed after him and pulled his hood down, making him turn to face me.

-Angel: "You alright bendy?."

He just looked up at me with what seemed to be teary eyes and nodded.

-Cup: "Where do you think your running off to?"

Cup had came and stood next to me, crossing his arms and standing prober gayly

Bendy looked at him with pure hate in his eyes and pulled his hood back up, and walked away from us.

I glanced at cup with a "what the actual fuck" look and he did the same, did we upset him? Somethings telling me cup did something..

Bendy looked really hurt when Cup spoke..  

                                    Bendy's pov

I went and sat outside on a bench and read a book, I didn't want to be near cup..

When Alice and Boris told me about how they think cup is dating someone they showed me a photo of him kissing some girl, she goes to this school however, I'm not to sure what her name is..

All I know is that she's absolutely beautiful, she has a perfect figure, eyes, lips, personality, hair, just everything.. it's like she had no flaws.. like she was flawless..

"Ahem?." I heard a voice behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see who it was.. it was cup.

He came and sat next to me, placing his hand on mine, as soon as he did that I felt butterflies in my stomach, and my face heat up..

-Cup: "Are you ok bends?. You seemed really down to when me and angel tried talking to you earlier today.. you just kinda walked off.."

A sudden wave of guilt washed over me, I realised how I had just ignored Angel and cup this morning and walked off when they were trying to be nice.

-Cup: "If anyones upset you then you can tell me you know.. or was it me that upset you?.."

I stayed silent.

-Cup: "Bends?."

I took a sigh and Held onto cup's hand, his hand was surprisingly warm and soft, I could hold it all day..

-Bendy: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

My voice was so quiet to the point it could barely be heard, cup obviously didn't hear me so I cleared my throat and asked him again.

His face looked puzzled and concerned by what I had asked.

-Cup: "A girlfriend?. No?."

Something about his eyes told me he was telling the truth.. that he genuinely didn't know what I was talking about.. but that photo showed me otherwise.

Without saying a word I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone, I got the picture of him kissing the girl up and showed him it.

Once he saw the photo I knew he was telling the truth, his face crumpled slightly and he looked like he had bitten into a lemon.

I looked away for a minute to put my phone away when I felt a hand on my cheek.. cup's hand.. he gently moved my face so I was facing him.

Without another work he leaned in and kissed me..

We were kissing again

(HISOXOEOEOODOEOXOXODOXOXOISZIUXISIX HIIIIIIIII OK SO IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS, SO IM PROBABLY GNNA START MY VAMPIRE STORY SOON <3)