~•chapter 13{Maze.}•~

(Trying to make these next few chapters decently long! Chap 12 was probably my longest one yet for this story!)

                                   Bendy's pov

Me and Boris were waiting at the same cafe we were at yesterday, The others said they would meet up with us here, we woke up ahead of time so we were just chilling, talking, drinking coffee and eating breakfast!

Angel joined us soon after, Just cracking dad jokes like usual and making us laugh whilst we waited.

Cup, Felix and mug walked in like 10 minutes after angel arrived.

-Mug: "Morning!"

-Angel: "Morning you guys!"

They sat down with us and ordered some breakfast, we were gonna need the energy for the rest of the jorney.

We had just finished eating when I started to feel slightly nauseous, Meaning I'd have an ink attack in around 5 minutes..

-Bendy: "U-Uh guys.. We should get going.."

-Angel: "Agreed! The quicker we get going the quicker we can fix this!"

Everyone stood up and started to leave but cup must of noticed something was up.

-Cup: "Bends, Are you alright?."

I knew I could trust cup.

-Bendy: "I need to get out of here.. I'm gonna have an ink attack.."

Cup sprung into action, he picked me up and walked out with me, we followed the others into the woods and back to the path.

-Cup: "We need to tell the others."

I nodded and cup explained what was going on, As soon as he finished explaining, the ink attack kicked in..

Time skip

Cup was carrying me again, That ink attack was horrible, one of the worst I've had yet.

I felt so weak, My body was limb and my head was pounding like a base drum.

I whined slightly wich caused Cup to hold me closer, I got slightly flustered.. I was so glad he was here for me.

It's funny cause a few years ago I hated him with every bone in my body, Now I love him with all my heart..

Cup's pov

Bendy had just had a ink attack, This was probably the worst I've seen him, He was in so much pain and there was so much ink, He nearly passed out.

I was carrying him and every time I heard him whine or groan I just held him closer.

I'm really trying to hide how flustered I am, I'm quite good when it comes to shit like that.

-Angel: "We're here.."

I looked up to see some broken ancient Temple, It was giant.

-Felix: "How do you suppose we get in?."

-Angel: "Hmm.."

She walked up to the building and looked around, She must of found something when I heard her ears perk up.

She grabbed this massive statue and moved it with ease, revealing a big entrance.

-Angel: "Like that!"

She smiled proudly and walked in, Once everyone had entered the entrance had collapsed and the temple went pitch black.

All of a sudden torches on the wall lit up in fire causing us all to gasp, Angel's face lit up in excitement.

-Angel: "My father has told me about temples like this! But I've never seen one! This is so exiting!"

Her tail was wagging and she ran off into the halls

-Felix: "Angel wait!"

Felix ran off after angel, Great now we've lost them, I tried to follow them but just got lost, I also noticed we've lost felix and Boris now..

-Bendy: "Did we lose the others?.."

He hopped out of my arms, It had been a while since his ink attack so he could walk properly now.

-Cup: "Mhm, They Just ran off"

I noticed some drawings on the wall, I looked over and saw it was some sort of maze? Is that we're we where? It must be.

-Bendy: "There's some writing here!"

I looked over and saw bendy looking up at the wall, i walked over to him and he read out what was in the wall.

-Bendy: "Beware, This maze isn't easy, There will be traps and monsters here to stop you, In the middle holds the peace you are looking for, Take care dear traveler."

-Cup: " The peace were looking for? Is it referring to the ink machine peace?"

-Bendy: "I think so.. and by that drawing on the wall it looks like the maze is giant.."

I hope the others are ok..

                                     Felix's pov

I had finally caught up to angel, She was admiring the place we were in, statues made of gold and the unique hieroglyphics carved into the wall.

-Felix: "F-Finally I caught u-up to you!"

I was struggling to speak whilst trying to catch my breath, Angel looked back at me

-Angel: "Isn't this place beautiful!"

-Felix: "Angel we've lost the others!"

She must of snapped back to reality when she realised it was just us, Her expression changed from pure bliss to anxious.

She told me how she'd read something carved into the wall, About how this is a maze and the ink machine peace was at the middle.

At least we knew we were close.

                                     Boris's pov

It was just me and mugs, We had lost the others cause they ran off, Apparently we were in some sort of maze, and our reward for getting out was the ink machine peace.

But apparently theirs danger here, Things like monsters, I was close to mugs the entire time whilst we walked around trying to get familiar with our surroundings..

So far nothing bad had happened, Until I saw a shadowy figure walking towards me and mugs.

-Mug: "Boris get behind me!.."

I nodded and hid behind him, Lookng over his shoulder I saw what seemed to be a demon, It was dark red with 5 eyes and multiple arms.

It stared at us till it screeched and ran towards us, Mug sprung into action and stopped the demon, He have it a good punch to the head and it passed out..!

Good riddance..

Thank god mug was were with me or else I'd be doomed.

I just wanna get out of here, I wanna help bendy as soon as possible and make sure my friends are safe.. Hopefully they are aware that we're in a maze, a dangerous one..

Bendy's pov

We had been walking for ages, Bumping into dead ends and traps, Luckily the traps were easily avoidable.

Part of me thought that the demons here could be dead, They could of died of old age due to being here for like centuries, and I had seen some skeletons around, It could possibly be the dead remains of the demons.. well I hope so at least..

Cup had a tight grip on my hand, I could tell his guard was up extremely high.

I'm so fucking flustered, Ive been trying to avoid making eye contact with him, and the awkward silence as we walked didn't help.

However that silence was quickly interrupted

By a scream..

Boris's scream..