~•chapter 10•~ {Ink.}

(AHHH IM BACK AFTER BEING INACTIVE FOR A WEEK! SORRY FOR THE BREAKKK!!)

TW!!: THIS CHAP CONTAINS VOMITING, SO IF YOU HAVE "Emetophobia" PLEASE TAKE CARE

No one's POV

Despite what happened with Cagney, bendy and angel, the rest of the field trip went well, They made lost of memories and took lots of photos.

However bendy's nightmares kept getting worse, in every nightmare he would be suffering with the ink illness, Little did the poor demon know, these dreams would soon become a reality..

Bendy's POV

It was finally summer break! No more school for 6 weeks! I was so exited, I was already thinking of everything me and my friends could do when the weather gets nice! Go the fair! Go swimming! Road trips! Beach trips! The list is almost endless!

But something keeps bothering me, These nightmares about this "ink illness" I decided to do some googling and found out it's an actual illness, now I'm confused..

How could my Brain be making up nightmares of me having the ink illness when I've never even heard of it before..

I tried to ignore it and just enjoy the summer break! I went downstairs and had a chat with Boris and mom, I talked to them all about what the camp was like! But once I finished and stood up to go upstairs I felt a sharp pain in my stomach..

My vision went all dark and blurry and I was in so much pain. Alice and Boris ran up to help me and my body was poring with thick dark ink.

I was vomiting ink and it was so painful, I couldn't even cry out cause my throat was clogged with ink, and before I knew it.. I passed out.

                                     Time skip

I woke up in a clean white room, I couldn't remember how I got here..

All of a sudden memories hit me like a bat.. It all felt like another nightmare, the nightmares I've been having recently were just like this, till I realised this wasn't a nightmare.. this was reality.

I looked over to see Boris and Alice walking in, when they saw me their faces lit up and they ran over to me, I felt dizzy and confused..

Alice explained that their had been many cases of the ink illness forming in peoples body's in those who had came in contact with "Corrupt ink"

I asked her to elaborate and she said I must of came in contact with it one day without realising, when I explained the dreams I had been having to the doctor he told me that people who were being diagnosed with the ink illness had also had dreams like those.

So I guess these nightmares were my body's form of warning me about the ink illness..

Cuphead's pov

Me and mugs were watching tv when I got a call from a number I didn't recognise..

Me and mugs both agreed it was a bit random but I answered anyway, Something in my gut was telling me to answer the phone..

And sure enough I was right, It was Boris, He was telling me how bendy is in the hospital, My blood ran cold when he said that, Mugs must of seen my expression change.

-Mug: "Cuppy? Are you alright?.."

I didn't respond, I just flew up from the couch and grabbed my coat, Put my shoes on and said I'd be back soon to mugs.

I didn't even have a drivers license yet so I couldn't drive and it was to late for any of the buses to be on so I ran all the way to the hospital, The worst thing is it started raining as well.

Bendy's pov

I was talking to one of the nurses about what medication I should take to ease the pain during an ink attack when the door flew open.

I looked over to see who is was and a soaked cup walked in, He was extremely out of breath and dripping with water from the rain, Did he run all the way here for.. Me?..

-Cup: "Bendy! A-Are you alright.."

He could barely speak he was so out of breath, He came and sat on a chair next to the hospital bed I was in, He put his hand in mine and I couldn't help but get flustered..

I think it's clear now.. I obviously have a crush on cup, But he's my best friend, how would I tell him I'm into him.. what if he doesn't like guys?

The door opened again, This time more gently and I looked over to see Angel! She wasn't as soaked as cup so I'm guessing her fathers must of dropped her off.

Her tail wagged upon seeing me and when she spotted how soaked cup was she snickered, I also laughed a tad bit and so did cup.

We planned to spend the rest of the night together, Just talking and them sitting by my side to make sure I was alright.. I can't help but think I've got the best friends..

Time skip

I woke up feeling terrible.. I had another nightmare but this was the worst one I think I've ever had.. I told my doctor about it and he said it's best for me to take these special medication things, He said that they go to the brain and stop the negative brain cells that have been corrupted by ink..

And and cup had left an hour before I woke up but left a note saying they would be back soon, They just said they were leaving to get breakfast and would bring me something back.

When they did get back they had brought me bacon soup! Not really breakfast material but I love bacon soup for breakfast! Kind of weird I know..

The doctors informed me that I would be able to leave when the medication worked for the nightmares, I'd also have ink attacks every day witch was going to be hard..

When the doctors said that cup held my hand and looked into my eyes.

-Cup: "You'll get through this.. Weill get through this.. Together"

He smiled at me and angel nodded

I love him so much.