~•{chapter 19} Boyfriends•~

Angel's pov

I couldn't find cup or bendy anywhere,  they weren't in class! Nor the library! And weren't under bendy's favourite tree!

I started to get frustrated, what if something happened to them?! Like Cagney did something! And I wasn't there for them!

Thoughts ran though my head as I walked through the garden of the school, and that's when I saw them!

Bendy and cup were FUCKING MAKING OUT?! WHAT. SINCE WHEN WERE THEY A THING?! WHAT.

                                 Bendy's pov

I don't know how long me and cuphead were sat there, I had my arms around his neck and he had his around my waist, we sat making out for ages, and I didn't want this moment to stop, till we heard footsteps stop near us. "What the actual fuck?" I heard a feminin voice exclaim.

We both pulled away, catching our breaths as we looked over at who it could possibly be.

-Angel: "Care to explain."

-Cup: "HEYYY ANGIEE.."

-bendy: "WE WERENT MAKING OUT!."

-Angel: "Mhm and I'm a rabbit."

Her tone was sarcastic and teasy, She rolled her eyes, smirked and skipped off, leaving me and cup sat there, I was a. Flustered. Mess.

Neither of us were making eye contact, but I felt his hand move onto mine, sending a shiver down my spine, what now?! I can't face him again after just sucking his face on a bench! Oh god

-Cup: "So.. are we like.."

His voice broke the silence, I slowly turned my head to face him. He was looking down at me with one eyebrow raised and a soft smile, his cheeks were a shade of peachy pink.

-Bendy: "Well.. Yeah!. ONLY IF YOU WANT TO OFCORSE HEHE.."

He snickered, placed one hand on my cheek and kissed me again.. I didn't hesitate to kiss back.

Angel's pov

-Angel: "GUYS GUYS GUYS"

-Mickey: "What's up angel?"

-Ozzy: "Hm?"

-Angel: "YOU WONT BELEVE WHO I JUST CAUGHT MAKING OUT!"

-Felix: "WHOO?!?!"

-Angel: "CUP AND BENDYY!"

Me, Mickey and Felix squealed like we were 6 year olds, Oswald didn't really seem to care, and I don't really blame him, he's not as close to bendy and cup as we are

-Ozzy: "not gonna lie, It was obvious those two had something going on, I've never seen cup be so soft for someone, well apart from you angel, cup even dropped all his old friends for him"

-Mickey: "Isn't it odd how those two wanted to rip each other apart, now their head over heels in love?"

-Angel: "Well I love the idea of enemies to lovers!"

-Felix: "Yeah! They are really cute!"

When Felix finished his sentence we were all startled by the bell, only one more lesson till I can run home and tell Boris and mugs what I saw today!

Time skip
Boris's pov

I was standing at the bus stop waiting for bendy, leaning against it and looking down at my phone, I could see my breath in the air as it begun creeping toward winter time, it was Halloween soon! I love halloween!

Bendy's bus arrived and he hopped off, with a big smile on his face, must of had a good day at school I'm guessing? We started walking and I looked down at bendy.

-Boris: "So gonna tell me why your so happy?"

-Bendy: "Well.. Uhhh.."

-Boris: "Spit it out bro!"

-Bendy: "Me and cup are.. Kinda a thing.."

-Boris: "REALLY?! AW BENDY IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! well we all saw it coming BUT STILL!"

He laughed and rolled his eyes.

-Boris: "So are you gonna tell Alice?"

-Bendy: "You think she will support me?."

-Boris: "Bro.. she's literally bisexual.."

-Bendy: "HUH?!" I WAS NEVER TOLD."

We stopped walking, just staring at each other for a few seconds till bursting into laughter, How didn't he know?!

-Boris: "You didn't know?! She has a bisexual sticker on her MacBook!"

-Bendy: "I thought she just liked the colours!"

-Boris: "Your hopeless."

-Bendy: "HEY!"

We laughed all the way home.

Cup's pov

Walking home I couldn't stop thinking about what happened, me and bendy were finally dating! I'd liked him for so long but, I had no idea he liked me back!.

I walked through the door, exited to tell mugs what had happened! Till I saw..

-Angel: "Welcome home cupsy."

Angel was sat on the couch with a cup of tea, sat next to mugs, he looked flabbergasted.

- Cup: "ANGEL WHY A YOU H-"

-Angel: "You know damn well you were expecting me to be here after what happened today."

-Cup: "Eh your right, I should of seen it coming honestly."

-Mugs: "SO THIS IS ALL TRUE?! YOUR SHAGGING BENDY?!"

-cup: "I BEG YOUR PARDON."

-Angel: "HEEHHEHEHEHEHE"

-Cup: "ANGEL WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM?!"

-Angel: "The truth."

After a lot, and I mean a lot of explaining, mugs finally understood I wasn't fucking bendy, and that we had started dating earlier that day.

He was really happy for the both of us! And angel kept babbling on about how she had already caught onto the fact we were developing feelings for each other. Well I guess we did make it kinda obvious.

                                 Time skip
                             Bendy's pov

I shot up out of my dream, drenched in sweat and heart pounding, I had another nightmare.. I had recently gotten a sleeping medication to stop the nightmares but I forgot to take them.

I was doing homework and fell asleep at my desk, so I didn't really remember to take them. It wasn't a ink nightmare though.. it was worse.. It was about.. cup..

I looked over at my clock, 4:37am. I groaned in frustration knowing there was no point in going back to sleep as I'll just be even more tired when I woke up.

Buzz

My phone? Who was texting me at this hour?.

I picked it up and looked at the message "1 image attached"

It was from a random number, upon opening it my heart almost stopped..

It was a photo of my house from outside?. Getting a better look I saw it was definitely my house..

Texting:

-Bendy: "What? Who is this?."

-random number: "You'll find out shortly."

My blood ran cold.

(HEY LOVESS!! SOOOO I JUST WANNA THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS ON THIS STORY!! IT MEANS A LOT<33)