~•chapter 9~• {threats}

(Quick Note! Im not to sure I'll continue this story! I'm lacking motivation atm and I'm losing ideas for this story! It really depends how I feel atm! But anyway here's chap 9!)

                                     Bendy's pov

I woke up again from another nightmare, this one wasn't that bad so i wasn't too shaken up..

I keep getting these weird nightmares and their staring to because more frequente..

It's of me having this strange illness, called the ink illness.. It's like I actually feel the pain.. ik staring to wonder if these are sings.. I try to shake these thoughts off though..

I looked over to cups bed to see him still asleep, he looked quite adorable.. I checked the time and the others should be awake in 2 hours so there is no point of going back to sleep because I'll just be really tired when I wake up.

I decided to get dressed and go for a walk, I put my coat on and left, The morning breeze was flowing through my fur and it was quite calming, i had a lot of time to think and the only thing I could think about was those dreams..

It had been about half an hour and I was about to head back till I heard voices in the woods, I know I shouldn't of snooped about but curiosity got the better of me and I decided to find out where the voiced were coming from.

I walked into the woods and peeked around a tree, I saw Cagney, Djimmi and baroness all smoking and leaning against trees.

I listened in to what they were talking about and.. they were talking about me..

-Cagney: "I'm gonna kill that little Bendy! He took cup from us!"

-Djimmi: "We need a plan, what should we do to the little fucker?!"

-Baroness: "We should beat him black and blue! Then leave him in the woods so the wolfs find him and rip him to pieces!"

I felt sick to my stomach, they were fucking psychotic! What kind of psycho plans to murder their fucking classmate because Cup ditched them to
Be my friend!

I didn't want to hear any more of this but as I was about to walk away I stepped on a twig, just my luck, the sound of it snapping underneath my feet was enough for them to turn to look at me.

I was fucked.

                                   Angel's pov

I was sitting outside my cabin watching the sun rise when I heard some noises in the woods, Curiosity hit me like a bat and I wanted to figure out what was going on.

I stood up and walked over, the closer I got I stared to recognise the voices, first I recognise cagney's, then I heard Djimmi's and then.. Bendy?!

I hoped it was just Baroness's voice but the more I listened I could confirm it was definitely bendy's.

I knew for a fact that something must be up.

-Cagney: "How much of that did you hear?!"

-Bendy: "cough cough Not much!.."

-Baroness: "He's lying! Punch him again!"

Oh not on my fucking watch! I peeked around a tree to see bendy with a bloody nose and Cagney holding him up by the collar of his shirt and pinning him to a tree.

I was so sick of this bullshit! Before I had time to stop myself I ran out from behind the tree and pounced on Cagney, he dropped bendy and yelped as I jumped on top of him.

He looked up and me with fear in his eyes and tried to grab my muzzle and push me off, I bit down as hard as I could onto cagney's arm and he yelled like someone being murdered.

He tried to shake me off but I only tightened my grip on his arm, Hearing his screams of pain made me snicker and feeling his warm thick blood flow into my mouth made it better.

A few camp councillors must of heard cagney's screams cause the next thing I can remember is getting dragged off Cagney.

-Cagney: "YOU WILD ANIMAL!"

I growled at Cagney, him seeing his blood run down my chin and off my fangs must of shook him to his core cause he gasped slightly.

I noticed how much he was bleeding and I was proud of myself, I gave him one more mocking smirk before I was dragged away by the councillors..

                               Cuphead's pov

I woke up like usuals, yawning and stretching, bendy must have already been awake Because his bed was empty, I thought he would be in the bathroom but the door was wide open and no one was inside, it was to early for breakfast to be served so I wondered where he was..

I stood up and got dressed to see if he had went to angel's cabin or something but as soon as I opened the front door I saw bendy walking towards the cabin in tears and a bloody nose, with a vamp councillor with him..

-Cup: "Bendy?! Are you alright?!"

Once he saw me awake he ran over and hugged me, I was so confused till he came inside with the camp councillor and explained the entire story to both of us..

I will admit I was proud of the way angel nearly ripped that prick's arm off but I was also worried, she could be kicked off the field trip for harming Cagney..

I shared my concerns to the camp councillor and she explained to me how angel wouldn't be kicked off the field trip, she would just miss out on todays activities for attacking Cagney..

And because Cagney started the entire thing he would be kicked off the trip, I took a sigh of relief and looked over at bendy.

He was holding tissue up to his nose to stop the bleeding but he was doing it wrong, he was looking down, that was just making the blood flow more.

I suggested he look up whilst holding the tissue to his nose and he did, like I told him it worked and he smiled at me..

                                     Time skip

Me and bendy decided to skip today's activities by acting sick and we walked over to angel's cabin, she didn't really seem to upset about missing today's activities cause it was just hiking.

Bendy thanked her over and over again for defending him and he also told us what he heard Cagney, Djimmi and baroness saying in the woods.. I was so angry..

I looked at angel and she looked back at me, We both gave each other a particular look..

Be both knew..

We were gonna fucking beat their asses.

(Hope you enjoyed this chap! Hope it wasn't to gory! Next chapter will probably be more about the ink illness! Anyway as I always say, take care lovelies!!<33)