Chapter 8~ Takemichi's Bones

"Are you coming over?"

Draken's voice spoke over the phone.

"Yeah I'm on my way. Is Takemichi on his way too?"

"Yeah he is. See you soon?"

"Definitely."

Y/n ended the call with a smile, he was walking towards musashi shrine as he was invited by his new DBF.

Delinquent Best Friend.

He wore a causal outfit to not stick out. A simple black shirt with dark baggy jeans.

"Wow look at him!"

People exclaimed on the street.

"He's kinda cute!"

"Should I ask for his number..?"

On the outside, y/n seemed cool and collected. But on the inside he was internally panicking.

Oh my fucking god I'm going to a delinquent meeting. There's no going back my fate has been sealed..

Y/n kept to himself as he strutted down the street. Looking for motorcycles or a delinquent in a touman uniform.

"Mikey it took forever to convince my mom to let me go to a meeting, don't make my efforts be for nothing." Y/n whispered as he got lost. After walking in circles for a few minutes, he gave up and called up Mikey.

To no avail, Mikey didn't answer.

Mikey I will start screaming.

He then called Draken.

No answer.

"MIKEY DRAKEN PLEASE." Y/n cried as he was going to call one of the presidents again.

"Oh? Are you calling Mikey?" A soft voice spoke behind y/n.

Y/n turned around to see a teen, around his age, tilt his head in confusion. The teen had a piercing on his ear, small and almost non visible eye brows, purple hair and a black uniform. His posture was relaxed as he had his hand in his pockets.

His tilted head and relaxed posture suddenly perked up as he pointed at y/n, "oh you must be y/n? Mikey has talked about you a bit. So did Draken. I'm Mitsuya, are you lost?" Y/n slowly raised an eyebrow, "are you with touman?"

"No, I'm just wearing this uniform for fun."

Y/n glanced at Mitsuya, eyeing him up and down as he attempted to remember the uniform.

Did Draken where this uniform?

The scene of the two boys had gathered a small crowd of bystanders. One of which was Kei.

"Y/nn? What're you doing here with-" Kei looked at Mitsuya up and down, "a delinquent?" Kei's speech was long and dragged out, like he was bored.

"Are you being held hostageeee?" He tilted his head at Mitsuya and put a hand on y/n's shoulder.

"What-no god why does everyone think I'm being held against my will now?" Y/n grabbed kei's hand and clasped them in between his own hands. He smiled softly and spoke, "thank you for being so worried about me Kei, but he's a friend of mine! No need to be worried."

Kei's cheeks grew darker and he looked at where his hands are.

"Yup, no hostage taking here." Mitsuya chuckled behind y/n. Kei simply sighed and pulled his hand back, "alrighhtttt, I guess you're fine.. see ya later y/n." Kei dragged his words out as he walked away.

"So Mitsuya, do you know where the shrine is?" Y/n sweat dropped as he glanced at the purple boy.

Mitsuya walked off with a signal to follow him.