Chapter 14~He physically threw up

SMACK SMACK

THUNK

WONK

Takemichi ran through the violent crowd, shouting out to his tattooed friend.

A delinquent had surprised attack the blonde, putting him into a headlock.

"LOOK LOOK A NOOGIE! GET YER BRAINS FIXED DUMBASS!" He laughed as pressed his knuckles down into Takemichi's skull.

"SHIT-!"

Y/n quickly punched the delinquent in the head, causing him to let go of Takemichi.

"PAY ATTENTION DUMBASS!" Y/n shouted as he went to avoid a punch.

"THANK YOU Y/N!" Takemichi smiled as he ran off to find Draken.

The delinquent threw his left fist towards y/n's face and lifted his right leg  as a kick to y/n's side.

SWOOSH

Y/n quickly grabbed the punch, but unfortunately was kicked in the side. The exact side he got hit by a motorcycle.

"Fuck." He groaned in pain. He was thrown to the side a bit, but was still up.

He threw 3 left fists, and then a surprise right fist.

SMACK

WHACK

CRACK

The last punch had made the delinquent loose his balance slightly, so y/n kicked the boys feet and he was done.

"TAKEMICHI WHERE ARE YOU-?" He shouted.

Another delinquent threw a punch towards y/n.

GRAB

Y/n grabbed the fist and pulled the delinquent closer, "excuse me have you seen a blonde kid running around? Responds to Takemichi or Michi?"

The delinquent groaned as he tried to reclaim his fist, "half of the people here are blonde dumbass!"

Sighing, "you're right it was a dumb question I'm sorry." He threw his head into the delinquent quickly and knocked him out.

The h/c'a hoodie slowly fell down, revealing his face a bit more. The rain embraced his skin as he looked through the crowd.

"How am I supposed to see anybody in this whole pit!?" He complained as he ran past everybody.

Suddenly the back of his hoodie was yanked, causing y/n slip and fall. Quickly looking up, a shoe smacked him in the face. Throwing his body to the side, y/n tried to get back up.

CRACK

A Kick was sent to the right side of his jaw, causing him to stop moving for a second.

"Lovely seeing you here❤️." A voice spoke out.

"I wish I could say the same to you.. Hanma." He spat out some blood.

Y/n slowly got up, his eyes staring into Hanma's. "I should've known there was something fishy about you. No sane person with tattoos want to sit around and talk about plants."

Hanma laughed, "What can I say, I'm a plant nerd."

"More like plant psycho."

"Now that would be you sweetie ❤️."

Hanma smiled as he put his fists up, "have you heard of a game called bloody knuckles? To dumb it down, you basically punch somebody else's knuckles for so long until one quits."