Chapter 13~Hunting time with The boys🎣

"So a date with Hina on the 3rd?" Y/n asked.

Both Takemichi and y/n had started walking home after the long day they had with Draken and Mikey. Soon after y/n left to talk to Takuya and Akkun, he got asked out by Hina with the help of Emma.

"Yeah! I'm kinda excited, what do people do at festivals?" He sweated.

"Play games, eat food, win prizes, and make outttttt." Y/n giggled. Takemichi turned into a shade of red.

"I'm just playing, just hang out man, but not in like a friend way just make sure you make her feel like it's a date. Yknow like talk to her casually but win her a prize, and when the time is right.. you steal a kiss." Y/n said a he nudged Takemichi.

"What will you be doing on the third..?" Takemichi asked as he thought something up.

"Hmmmmm, I dunno.. I mean it's a festival, I might get asked out by some of the girls at school."

"Must be nice getting to be so popular."

"A bit of a pain if you ask me, feels like everyone needs to judge you." Y/n sighed.

"Welllll, if you're not so busy on the 3rd how about you help me with the kiss?" Takemichi suggested.

"You want me to kiss you?"

"NO! The kiss with Hina!" Takemichi screamed and he pretended to barf. Y/n laughed at his own joke.

"You want me to be your wingman for the night Huh? I'm okay with that." Y/n pulled a thumbs up as he enjoyed Takemichi's idea.

"Okay okay good!" Takemichi said.

They both went silent as they walked home. Not that Takemichi enjoyed it, it felt awkward to him. He was always able to talk to y/n about anything in the past, but it was just so difficult now.

He had to save his girlfriend and best friend from dying, and to top it off he felt a distance between them. The social popularity was already enough for them but now that they joined a gang it got worse. It was like seeing this version of y/n he didn't know existed.

In the original past, they both broke off their friendship once Takemichi stopped talking to him. Y/n was still the same, the good kid who did what he had to and ended up taking over his mothers flower shop.

But in this past, he became more rebellious. He ditched class and got into fights. He even lied to his own mother. Certainly something the OG y/n wouldn't do. Was allowing y/n to join the best option? Or did he possibly doom his friend without even realizing?

He could've doomed y/n, in one future he became a gangster and his mother passed away.

That was another loose thread Takemichi had to find out.

How did Aki l/n die? Y/n said she died a little after Draken did, so maybe if Draken weren't to die then she won't either.

THIS IS TOO MUCH!

"You good?" Y/n asked as he patted his friends shoulder. Takemichi broke out of his thoughts, "never better!" He smiled.

It could be worse...

"Well I gotta go left here. I'll get you all pampered up for your precious date with Hina! Leave all your fate to me!" Y/n smiled. Takemichi's shoulder unknowingly fell, "okay..." he smiled softly.

He watched his best friend walk down the road until he became a little dot in the distance.

Maybe we aren't as far away as I thought..

Y/n slowly made his way home, seeing the familiar and inviting home and shop. He saw the dirt on the glass and suddenly remembered the fight that had occurred in the shop.