Chapter 25~ Brothers

The cold and abandoned wear house seemed to always be a typical place y/n is always stuck in.

Fortunately for him, this time he won't be getting beaten up or being chased by Hanma but he was being scolded by Takemichi. The blonde was smacking the h/c's head as he complained. "You liar! I had all this confidence and you didn't even show up! It was such an important moment and you weren't even there!" Takemichi groaned as he continued whacking y/n.

Hakkai had been nervously watching y/n being attacked, sweating but being to shy to interfere the duo. Y/n had his arms covering his face from Takmichi's onslaught of hits, laughing a bit at each whack. "I was gonna go, but then I kinda got arrested..."

"That's even worse! Now everybody is gonna go around talking about it at school. 'Oh no my imaginary boyfriend y/n got caught by the cops again! He was innocent! Let my man be free!" Takemichi spoke in a higher pitch voice to imitate a lovesick school girl. Hakkai snorted a little at Takemichi's antics, causing Takemichi to laugh a little.

Y/n finally out his hands down and sighed, "let's just get this meeting over with... Baji keeps on trying to hide the fertilizer so the customers can try and tear down the store..." all three delinquents stepped inside the wear house, Hakkai towering over the other two in height. Yet he seemed the most scared.

Inside were the Captains of each division, sitting on old and rusty construction equipment. Hanma was near Kisaki, but he waved weakly at y/n. Y/n immediately looked away. Draken had glanced at all of them, "all right we're all here. As you all know, four days ago Takemichi and y/n were both beaten up by the head of black dragons. He commuted violence on Takemichi knowing he's out first division captain which means that is a declaration... of war against the black dragons." Draken stated the news, causing an uproar from the captains.

"Cheeky little bastards.. let's stomp their asses." Smiley smirked.

"We already beat the black dragons once, it'll be easy to do it again. Right?"

Mitsuya shook his head, "we beat the ninth generation before, the tenth generation is something different..."

Smiley nor muto took kindly to the purple head's words, both immediately getting up. "You're missing the point!! It wasn't Takemichi's fault that he didn't know where black dragons turf was. Not only that but they banged up y/n as well! Look at his pretty little face, all scratched up. So why the hell did you take them there... Hakkai?" The pinkette had put his hand over y/n's shoulder mid speech and aimed his face at the buzz cut delinquent. Muto had been stomping towards Hakkai during smiley's speech and got straight into his face.

"Hey Hakkai, are you acting as a spy for black dragons?! You son of a bitch." He looked unamused. Smiley had continued, "you're the bosses little bro aren't ya?" "Tried to hide this from us, huh?!"

Takemichi had attempted to save Hakkai from the hot headed duo, but was immediately shut down. Y/n just groaned as the screaming from the twin had been straight in his ear. "Maybe we should hear Hakkai out, there must be a reason for what happened." Y/n spoke out softly, earning a groan from the violent grinning boy.

Hakkai had smiled softly at y/n's attempt at saving Him from muto's hot breath.

Hakkai shifted down to the ground, knees resting on the cold pavement as he tested his hands down on his knees and looked down. "I don't wanna make any excuses, hate me, beat me, do whatever you want. As his little brother I'm prepared for the consequences. SO LEADER!" Hakkai finally had the courage to look up, staring directly into Mikey's eyes.

"I, Hakkai Shiba, Tokyo manji's gang second division vice captain... request permission to leave toman!"

Y/n and Smiley had both tilted their heads simultaneously, accidentally bonking each other softly in the process. Takemichi was sweating nervously as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.