Chapter 19~ Kisaki finally gets the shit beaten out of him. 🎉

A little thing to clarify on in case anybody gets confused: because y/n got stabbed by Kazutora and had the knife in his back, Kazutora can't stab Baji. Meaning that Baji doesn't bleed while fighting Kisaki. If you already figured that out then wow you're so smart❤️ i also had to re-edit the last chapter cus I accidentally put Kisaki instead of Hanma for the section of Kazutora stabbing y/n. If you don't wanna go back just know that Hanma was the one who told Kazutora that Baji betrayed him not Kisaki. Sorry 😔

To the story.

Baji had his hair tied as he stared at the fifty Toman members, crowded around one another on top of cars. He held his pole and smiled, "let's go fuckers!"

He ran at four members, smacking them all in a matter of seconds.

SMACK

SMACK

WHACK

WHACK

Takemichi stared at everything that was happening, "what a beast!"

From down below, everybody stared at y/n who was being hoisted up by Hakkai and Mitsuya on each of his sides. "How do you feel?"

"How the fuck you think I feel?"
"So is that good or??"

Y/n sighed, "we need to keep an eye on Kazutora, he's the one who stabbed me and he might do it again." Mitsuya's eyes widened, "Kazutora was the one who stabbed you?" The h/c only nodded. They watched at Baji took one delinquent after another in a fight, somehow winning one after another.

After he went through every guy, he pointed his weapon towards kisaki's throat. He seemed rather pissed off, maybe it was because Baji defeated his entire forces in a matter of moments or maybe because he got bitch smacked down a few cars. No matter what is was, Baji had him cornered again.

"Checkmate Kisaki." Baji spat. "Go ahead and kill me, if you can!"

Baji swung his pole, smacking Kisaki straight in the head.

CLONK!

Kisaki's body fell down the pile of cars once again. Baji stared on as Takemichi and Chifuyu didn't even make an attempt to help out the third division captain. "Baji... beat the third division captain..." Takemichi muttered.

Valhalla started erupting with laughter, "WE BEAT MIKEY AND ANOTHER CAPTAIN! WE HAVE WON!"

Baji stepped down the cars, proceeding to beat the daylights out of Kisaki.

Takemichi looked around, scanning for his friend who went missing after Mikey went unconscious. Suddenly, his eyes were caught on Mikey, who just regained consciousness.

Y/n's vision started going black. Maybe the knife being in his back for too long and the blood he was coughing up was making him dizzy. Mitsuya realized this and started smacking his face a bit. "Cmon stay up, you're a big boy you can make it through this." He was getting more nervous by the second.

He sent the twins off to get medical assistance, so they obviously weren't there to help out. He looked around a little more. Mikey, Takemichi, Chifuyu and Kisaki were all having their moment on the cars and Draken was busy with Hanma. "How much longer until this is over.. I need to go home or my mom will get worried again..." y/n mumbled.

Baji and Mikey were having a discussion, as the black haired teen walked up the cars, leaving Kisaki at the bottom. As Chifuyu watched his friend, he suddenly saw y/n. He grabbed Takemichi's shoulder and pointed at him. Takemichi immediately turned his head to his missing friend. He quietly and quickly hopped down the cars to run towards him.