Chapter 11~The Stabbening

"Stay outta this."

Pah stared at Takemichi as the blonde had begged him to not attack Moebius. He had shoved him to the ground. At a time like this, y/n would've been quick to Takemichi's side but y/n was curious.

He was also beaten badly and could barely stand without wobbling down to the ground.

He was more beaten, the injuries from the bike had been covered by the assault of punches on his face.

God mom is DEFINITELY going to kill me when I get home.

Peh crouched down to the blonde, "Pah chin isn't weak.

"Peh yan.."

"Pah chin is one of tomans best fighters. He's the kinda guy who takes on teams solo and kick all their asses."

Peh cracked a smile, a sense of pride for his best friend and captain. " no way he's gonna lose to the shit stain Osanai."

Takemichi stared at him, looked down disappointed and mumbled. "That's not it.."

"Takemichi stand down, this is pah's fight." Mikey spoke as he walked past his gang members.

Y/n slowly set himself next to the beaten blonde and patted his head. "Quit tryin to butt in, they're all just as hard headed as you. No way in hell your stopping them."

Takemichi only shook his head to get the s/c hand off his head, "you don't understand y/n."

Y/n tilted his head, "you don't want them to fight cus you don't think it's the right thi-"

"No. That's not it damnit." He grumbled as he shot his friend a blue eyed glared.

Y/n glared back and crossed his arms, "well how would I know? You're the one who dragged me out here without an explanation."

Y/n whispered the petty last comment, which Takemichi heard. "N/n, please now is not the time for this. We need to stop Pah from fighting Moebius-"

"iTs nOt ThE tImE. It's not your call michi! Why are you so hell bent on stopping him Huh?? I think he needs a good beating if you're so worried he gets hurt." Y/n sighed as he watched Pah walk to Osanai.

"I'm not worried about Pah! I can't tell you now or why but you need to trust me." Takemichi pleaded as he clutched his friends short.

Y/n stared down at his friend. He put a hand to his neck and looked at Pah getting socked in the face by Osanai.

"It's just that... I feel like you're not telling me anything anymore.. joining a gang and doing all this wacko bull shit doesn't make sense.

How can I trust you when I don't even understand you?"

WHACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Osanai had been sending punch after punch to Pah's unwelcoming face.

One punch has collided so hard, you could hear the exact sound something popped in pah's nose.

S M A C K

The younger opponent had wobbled around before smiling as the blood from his nose gushed down. "That punch couldn't kill an ant."

Peh had gathered his worry and threw it as he ran towards the Captain. "PAH!!"

"Peh."

Peh stopped running and stared at his leader, " I said to stand back and watch. Didn't I?"