Chapter 15~Pictures

Sizzle..

I love breakfast.

Sizzle crackle...

Such delicious foods.

Sizzle crackle pop

"I fucking hate how all of the fast food chains have a fucking 'breakfast' hour, like what if I want a sausage egg McMuffin at 4pm?" A voice shouted.

Im up.

Y/n's snore was caught off as he opened his eyes. The sun set in as he heard the sizzling of food in the kitchen.

He looked around dazed. Luna, Mana, Baji, Smiley and Mikey were still asleep. The others seemed to have left the living room.

Groaning, Y/n smacked Mikey's cheek.

"lemme go man."

"nooooo."

Mikey groaned as he hugged y/n tighter. The h/c sighed as he grabbed the pillow next to him, slowly removing the blondes arms and replaced his own body with a pillow.

Mikey grumbled a bit before returning to sleep as he hugged the pillow.

Just like Indiana Jones.

He slowly tip toed around the bodies on the ground.

Once he made it out, he stepped into the kitchen.

There stood Aki, Takemichi, Angry, Mitsuya and Emma, all arguing in the kitchen.

"Get the plates"
"We need more cups."
"One of you left the eggs alone for too long."
"Probably Takemichi."
"Fuck you."

"Ahem." Y/n coughed.

They all stopped arguing momentarily, "morning." Then went back to arguing.

He sighed as he set the table up. Grabbing enough cups, utensils and chairs for everybody there.

Souya had left the kitchen as he helped him out.

"Scramble the fucking eggs better." Aki said as she watched Takemichi scramble harder.

Mitsuya was flipping pancakes as Emma was cooking sausages.

The purple head turned towards the two at the table, "could you wake everyone else up? Foods almost ready."

They both walked towards the living room, souya went to wake his older brother up.

As y/n walked over Baji's unconscious body to wake up the little girls, the black haired teen grabbed the others ankles and started screaming as he shook it.

"AUGHHHHHH." He screamed.

THUNK

Y/n silently fell to the ground, no screaming or shouting in the process.

Both girls immediately woke up and looked down at the h/c boy.

"Is he okay?"

Smiley got up and poked him with his foot, "wakey wakey sleepyheadddd." He smiled.

"I think I fucking pissed myself oh my god." Y/n mumbled.

The girls giggled at his response as they poked him.

"The food is almost done." Souya announced.

His older brother ran past him, "yayyy!"

Baji helped y/n up, Luna and mana walked with Angry back to the kitchen.

The last two stared at the blonde who slept through the entire thing.

"Is he a heavy sleeper?"

"Yup."