[ROTG] Jack Frost x chubby reader

❤︎~ As Pretty as the Sun ~❤︎

@meepyweepy requested:
Jack Frost x chubby reader or Raph from rottmnt

a/n: I'll start with Jack Frost, if I have time in the future I'll totally do Raph too

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You really like the winter. That's an understatement- you love the winter. That's probably why you still believe in Jack Frost, and how you met him.

There are so many reasons to like the winter. Like the activities, like sledding, ice-skating, snowball fights, snow angels.. you could go on to be honest. But there is one main thing that you love about it.

The cold.

Sure, the cold is kind of depressing and stuff, but you like it because you get to wear baggy clothes. Yup, that's your main reason. It might be a dumb reason, but it makes you the most comfortable. You feel protected wearing baggy outfits. You are a chubby person, so wearing tighter or smaller clothes always makes you feel self conscious, you can't have one moment where you feel pretty in a tight outfit. Winter is the perfect time for baggy clothes.

But sadly, winter does not last forever.

Spring went by quickly, a couple of more snow storms before the flowers started to bloom. You thought Jack leaves or hibernate throughout the summer, or something. But no, he stays, he's just weaker, and a little tired.

It's been a week since summer started, and you replaced all of your winter clothes with summer ones. Which, was a bit sad for you.

"Goodbye comfortable clothes." You sighed, throwing your box of winter clothes into the garage. You ran upstairs to your room, opening your dresser. You need to figure out what to wear today.

You threw out outfit after outfit after outfit, all of them looking either small or you just didn't want to wear it. You wanted to wear something special today, you were going on a date, so it needed to be special.

You paused, spotting a beautiful pattern mixed under your other clothes. You dug through it, grabbing and raising up a beautiful outfit from your dresser. It was if it wasn't shoved into your dresser for months. There were no wrinkles, the pattern on it wasn't damaged or dusty, the yellow dress was untouched. It was perfect.

You put it up against you, turning to your mirror. It looked like it could fit. You hesitated, you wanted to try it on, but the fear of it not fitting sat in the back of your mind. After a moment of thinking, you decided to take off your clothes and try it on.

It slipped on perfectly.

You stared at yourself, twirling and posing in different angles. It was beautiful— perfect even. But, you were going to take it off. Yes, it was beautiful, but not on you, you thought so anyways.

You could see every curve, every lump, you could see your hip dips, your belly pouch. You wanted to cry. You didn't, but the disappointment was really getting to you.

You were about to rip it off, until you heard a knock on your window. You felt your heart stop beating. A sob caught in the back of your throat. You cleared your throat, before turning to the window, seeing your boyfriend smiling at you.

You put on a fake smile, rushing to the window and opening it. "What are you doing here? You're fifteen minutes early." You said, glancing to the clock.

"I know, I just— I got off work early and... I.." Jack couldn't think at all. All he could do was look you up and down, over and over again. He hopped off the window ceil, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you against him.

He was smiling, the dorky, goofy smile he makes when he stares at you. Even though he was staring at you with such love in his eyes, you couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"You look really beautiful/handsome, you know that right?" Jack said, leaning his face closer to yours, smiling softly towards you.

You've told him about your insecurity, about how you don't like how chubby you are. And to that, he wanted to shake you and tell you how you are absolutely perfect and no one could— not even yourself could say otherwise.

He didn't do that, but he wished he did.

You look down, your face reddening. "Thanks." You didn't even try to hide the sarcasm in your voice. You didn't feel like hiding it.

Jack sighed out of his noes, before gently cupping your cheek, making you face him. Your eyes caught his, and you stared at each other. Your eyes were a bit teary, but you didn't cry.

"I mean that. I know I joke around all the time and stuff, but I'm being serious." Jack said, a hint of seriousness in his tone. But he still kept it light hearted.

His thumb stroked your cheek. "You're as beautiful as the sun." He said. "But isn't the sun your enemy or something?" You questioned.

"No. I never saw the sun like that. The sun is beautiful, and untouchable. The sun shines so bright that I can barely look at it. And the sun, it makes me feel so warm inside. Your beauty and personality shine so bright, and you also make me feel all warm. You remind me so much of the radiant sun." Jack finished, and you giggled, tears still in your eyes.

"That was really cheesy." You giggled sadly, wiping away the tears. Jack cupped both of your cheeks, squishing them a bit as he pulled you in. He placed his cold lips against your forehead, his kiss staying in place for a couple of minutes before pulling away slowly.

He smiled at you. "Do you want cuddles, or a date?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow teasingly. You sighed. "How about both?" You suggested.

"Anything, for you, my sunshine."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

a/n: first request done! hoped you liked it <3