[BNHA] Mirio Togata x chubby reader

❤︎~ Sunflower Boy ~❤︎

@rawrcreaterme requested:
Mirio Togata x chubby reader

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You weren't sure why Mirio hugged you every single morning. Well, you knew why he did it, it was because he is a big golden retriever that is too extroverted for his own good. But you weren't sure how he got into the rhythm of hugging you every morning.

He doesn't hug anyone else, he only hugs you in the morning. You've heard people tell you that you are a huggable person, which is true physically.

You are a chubby person, and sure, it is a insecurity at times, but you've been trying to love yourself. And that's all you can do, just try until you succeed, at least that's how Mirio sees everything.

At first, the hugs were pretty shy, from your end at least. But once you got used to it, you would usually hug back.

Today was like every other, you were on your way to class, when you heard loud footsteps running across the hallway behind you. You stop to a halt, and turn around, only to see Mirio bolting towards- no, more at you.

"Y/n! Good morning!" He waved frantically, his wide smile plastered across his face. You smiled back, waving a lot calmer then he was.

Mirio was already near you, and he scooped you up into a hug. You didn't fight back, you knew better to just give in to the warm gesture. Mirio held you over the ground, which made you wonder if you were heavy for him.

But he looked so blissed out, you seemed like a feather to him. "Good morning Mirio." You patted his head, reminding you once again of how much of a golden retriever he is.

Mirio finally set you down. "How did you sleep?" He asked, now walking with you to class. "I've been sleeping okay. How about you?" You shot the question back. "Like a baby!" He laughed.

"That's good." You replied. You two continued small talk until you got into class, you and Mirio drifted over to his friends. Tamaki didn't speak, like usual, and Nejire gave a warm smile to you and Mirio, before rambling on about the really angry kid from class 1-a.

The day flew by, and it was already lunch. You honestly didn't feel hungry, so you decided to just go for a walk, leaving Mirio and his friends to eat.

"Come back soon Y/n, I'll miss you." Nejire pouted while leaning against you. "Don't worry, I'll only be ten minutes or so." You laughed softly, before exiting the classroom.

Mirio watched you leave, a dumb smile on his face.

"Well, I'm sad that Y/n left, but this is the perfect time to talk Mirio!" Nejire spun around, sticking her finger up in the air. Mirio only smiled contently, raising an eyebrow. "Hm? Talk about what?" Mirio glanced between Tamaki and Nejire, Tamaki giving Nejire a nervous glance, and Nejire giving him a mischievous glance.

"You and Y/n, are you dating?"

Mirio's face bursted into color, but he kept his normal face on. "Oh no no no, I don't think Y/n sees me like that.." Mirio laughed while rubbing the back of his neck.