[It 2017] Richie Tozier x chubby reader

❤︎~ Glasses ~❤︎

[fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today you were meeting the loser club at the quarry. It was the perfect day to go for a swim, and you were excited to get into the water. What you weren't excited for, was putting on a swimsuit, and if they would judge you.

You doubt they would, they are called the loser club, but they might judge you silently, and you hate that thought.

Especially the fact Richie will be there. You two always tease each other, and you had a massive crush on him. You know he probably likes tall, curvy, skinny women, not someone like you. You know this because all of the posters in Richie's room.

Main point is, you're insecure, and there's no way Richie would fall for you in a swimsuit, but you wore one anyways, because you did want to go swimming.

So, you walked with Beverly to the quarry. You were silent the whole way, which made Beverly worry. "Hey, Y/n, you alright?" Beverly asked. "Yeah.." you sighed. Beverly gave you a look, and you sighed again. "Sorry— I just, you know I'm insecure about my body and stuff, so why did you invite me?" You questioned.

"Well, it's a super hot day today," Beverly stated the obvious. "But also, I think you need to realize how beautiful you are, Y/n. I think when the losers see you, their jaws will drop." Beverly said.

You appreciated her trying to make you feel better, but you doubt anyone would stare at you like they stare at Beverly. You clutched the towel closer to your chest as you could hear a familiar trash talker yell.

"Oh come on! My loogie went way farther."

"It's about having the biggest one, not the farthest."

"Oh, that's just bullshit!"

"Guys," Bill interrupted. "Who g—goes first?"

You and Beverly smirked to each other as you stared at the backs of these boys. "We'll go!" Beverly called.

All of the boys looked over at you two, making you feel self conscious. Beverly started to slip her dress off, while you took your clothes off. You finished quickly, and you looked over to Beverly. She looked flawless, standing next to her probably enhanced her beauty.

Everyone was staring at her, even you. You knew no one would like you like her.

Yet, a pair of eyes were on you.

She grabbed onto your hand, smiling, before dragging you over to the cliff. You started to run too, and in a second, you were flying off the cliff.

"What the fuck!" You heard Richie shout, making you giggle softly. The wind hit your face and you closed your eyes as you waited for impact. You and Beverly let go of each other before splashing into the water.

You swam up for air, laughing as your head resurfaced to the water. "Come on you big pussies! Come down here!" You shouted, making Beverly laugh.

The boys talked amongst themselves for a second, before Bill jumped in. You swam away from where all of the boys would land, and you swam over to a rock.

You rested your tired body on it, and you looked over to see everyone had jumped already. Richie seemed to have been the last one to jump, because he resurfaced up to the water. "Awe shit! Forgot I was wearing my glasses." He groaned, taking the glasses off and trying to rub the water off. Though, it was hard since his hands were wet and he was trying to keep himself afloat.

You noticed this, so decided to call him over. "Richie! Come over here, there's a nice rock to sit on!" You exclaimed. Richie looked up, squinting hard since he couldn't really see. But through his blurry eyes, he recognized you.

He swam over to you, keeping his glasses above the water. He sighed in relief when he pulled himself up onto the rock.

"Fuck, now I have to have my hands dry so I can wipe the water off my glasses." Richie explained. "Damn, that sucks." You sighed.

The rock was pretty small, so both of your shoulders were touching, making Richie blush a bit. He got butterflies in his chest, and he only wanted to get closer to you.

"So," you started, wanting to end the awkward silence. "How much can you see? Like, without your glasses?" You questioned. "Hm, let's see." Richie said sarcastically. "For example, I'm pretty close to your face, right?" Richie explained, and you hummed. "Right now, I can't see your face at all, you look like a blur. I almost thought you were Eddie's mom." He admitted.

"Shut the fuck up Richie!" Eddie yelled, making you laugh. "Oh come on! Don't be upset because I'm more mature since I fucked your mom!" Richie shouted back.

You giggled again as Eddie flipped Richie off, even though he couldn't see it, and swam off. "So does that mean you've never seen your own face? Without your glasses off I mean." You clarified. "Eh, not really. Again, it's very blurry. But I can see how handsome I look through the blur." He sighed happily.

"Oh yes, you're very handsome." You teased, gently ruffling up his hair. He shooed your hand away, rolling his eyes. "I am being serious Tozier. You do look handsome without your glasses." You said.

Richie blushed, trying to look out you, but all he could see was a blob. "You're not too bad blurry too." Richie said, making you laugh. "I thought I look like Eddie's mom?" You questioned. "You're hot, like Eddie's mom, but you don't look like her." Richie explained.

"Oh, uh, thanks?" You chuckled softly. Richie could only feel his blush worsening, and he looked down at his blurry lap. He wonders sometimes, if you like him back.

"You have to just tell them!"

Richie recalled his friend's words, in the end, all of them saying to just go for it. He took a deep breath, he's liked you for a while now. You were just so sweet, and you would laugh at his jokes, sometimes adding onto them.

He really should just go for it.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah— woah."

Richie had cupped your face, turning your face towards his. Both of your faces were super close, making you blush. "Can I like, kiss you?" Richie asked quickly. "Oh, uh, yeah, um, sure." You stammered out.

Richie gulped, and he licked his lips. He puckered them out a bit, obviously not sure on what to do. You just followed along though, and Richie kissed your upper lip. You giggled softly. "What? I know I'm funny, but I'm not sure hey you're laughing." Richie admitted.

"You missed." You stated. "Really? Shit— sorry—"

You shut Richie up, kissing his lips. He hummed into the kiss, very surprised. He soon melted into it though, and you pulled away.

"You look adorable always, but I gotta say, you're super hot without your glasses too."