[BNHA] Togaru Kamakiri x chubby reader

❤︎~ Jealousy is an Ugly Look ~❤︎

@buddy025 requested:
Tokoyami x chubby reader, or Kamakiri x chubby reader with Tokage being mean and jealous...sry it just popped into my head

a/n: for Tokoyami I might write him in the future, but since Kamakiri has more story to his I'll do his request first

[angst to fluff]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kamakiri walked to school, one earbud in his ear and the other one hanging on his shoulder. He was listening to his playlist as he walked to school, nothing unusual for him.

His head bounced ever so slightly to the beat of his heavy metal music blaring through his ear pods. Though, there was something interrupting his thoughts. For a second, he thought it was his music, that is until he felt someone pull on his uniform sleeve.

Kamakiri turned his head to his side, seeing little ol' you staring at him with a smile. He couldn't help but blush a little. Just the way you looked at him so endearingly, with that beautiful smile make your cheeks a bit puffed out, and god don't get him started on how you were tugging on his sleeve so adorably.

"Good morning Togaru!" You chirped. "Good morning, Y/n." He greeted back, a small smile on his face.

Now, you, the reader must be wondering how you too are so close that you greet each other on a first name basis. You two are friends, Togaru likes to think best friends. It all started in the beginning of high school at UA. All it took was one training session with you, then boom, he was immediately attracted to you. He respects you, you seem always so determined, and you try to lighten the mood when things are down. You don't quit easily, you are independent, strong, god Togaru could go on.

All in all, you're great. Perfect, even. He would love to be your partner. Togaru is determined and courageous as well, he also is a little crazy in battle.

It could be so easy to just tell someone the truth, their feelings. Togaru had thought so, but after his many failed attempts of trying to ask you out, he has lost his courage. For some reason, he can't get enough when he tries to ask you on a date.

Even Kendo tried to direct him into asking you out, but it ended the same way as all of his other attempts did.

Failure.

So, he will just continue being friends with you. Hopefully he'll get enough courage to ask you out.

You both walked inside the high school of UA, you were chatting about your morning, and Togaru put his own inputs in. You both entered the long hallways, making your way to class.

"Oh, Kamakiri." A voice softly broke your conversation with him. You look over to see Tokage, standing there cutely with her finger on her chin, deep in thought it seemed. Her eyes glimmered at Kamakiri, and you couldn't help your heart dropping to your stomach.

She's so pretty, like all the girls in this school. Curvy, but somehow has the slimmest waist'. Like you said, she was as pretty as every girl here, but you were most worried for her because she seemed like she has a crush on Togaru.

You wouldn't be surprised if Togaru had a crush on her as well, I mean, who would say no to a pretty girl.

"Hey Tokage." You greeted with a soft smile. Even though you felt a bit jealous, you could never be mad at her for having feelings for someone. It's not her fault.