[BHNA] Taishiro Toyomitsu x fem chubby reader

❤︎~ The Perfect Body ~❤︎

@31Belligerent requested:
Can you do a smut chapter with Saitama from One Punch Man? Or Fatgum from Boku No Hero Academia? Sorry if it's inconvenient!

a/n: your requests are never inconvenient! just be warned, I'm not the best at writing smut.

[fluff/smut]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Damn it.." you grumbled, trying to pull the dress up higher.

The dress you bought had shrunk in the washer, and now, it was way too tight on you, and too small. You had just bought it today for a big celebration dinner with pro heroes.

Your tits and ass were basically spilling out, there's no way you're going anywhere like this.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" You heard your boyfriend ask on the other side of the bathroom door. "Yeah yeah.. I don't think I can go tonight though, the dress I bought doesn't fit at all." You explained. "What? Oh come on, it can't be that bad. I need my number one hero to be there!" Taishiro joked.

You sighed, clenching your stomach. "It wouldn't be as bad if I lost weight." You mumbled, but Taishiro heard you. "Sweetheart.. come on, I bet you look stunning. May I see you?"

You looked at yourself in the mirror again, frowning. Everything was really poking out like a sore thumb, but, Taishiro had seen you naked before, you can trust him.

You opened the door, not daring to look at him. Instead, you looked down and stared at his big feet, letting you know he was in his big form.

If you had looked up, you would see Taishiro basically drooling over you, little heart shapes circling around his head. For you, you might've seen a gross blob in the reflection, but for Taishiro, you looked like the Belle of the ball, and sexy as fuck.

Like you said yourself, everything was spilling out, you had also put on makeup that had enhanced your beauty, and you got your hair done too, Taishiro gulped as he stared at you. He could feel something harden in his pants.

"See? I told you. I look ridiculous." You said. "Ridiculous? That's ridiculous that you think that!" He exclaimed, cupping your chin. He made you look up at him, and you saw his trademark smile.

"But, I think I'll not go either than, because there's something much, much more important here." Taishiro smirked, and he lifted you up onto the dresser. He turned himself smaller, so he wouldn't hurt your frail little body.

He rested his chin on your thick thighs, and your eyes widened. "No— Tai! You should go to this thing! You said it yourself; you wanted to go see old friends!" You pointed out. "Eh, who cares. I can go see them anytime. But I really need some dessert right now." He winked spreading your legs open.

"Tai~ please, why do you get so horny when I look so terrible?" You flushed. "You may see it that way, but oh lord if you saw yourself in my eyes.. that's why I'm going to teach you something tonight." Taishiro groaned, biting his bottom lip as he slipped off your tight leggings. "That you are the most beautiful person in the world.." Taishiro said as he stared at your pink underwear, your large lips poking out.

He slid them down as you spoke. "But Taishiro, I— aaihh~" you moaned. Taishiro threw your underwear to the side and stuck his head in between your thighs, sucking on your vagina.

"T— Tai!" You moaned loudly, as he continued to lick up your cum. "So.. good..!" Taishiro exclaimed, and he started to suck your lips again, making you moan louder. Your thighs had squeezed Taishiro's head, it was just your knee jerk reaction. "Yes~ crush me mommy!" He cheered, making you crack a smile, interrupted by a loud moan escaping your throat.

His hands squeezed around your thighs as he sucked harder, you couldn't take it anymore. "Tai— Taishiro! I don't think I can.." you groaned. You don't think how much longer you could take it. You weren't prepared for any of this, but even if you were, Taishiro always makes you break.

"I won't stop.. until you.. tell me you're beautiful..." he said in between sucks. "Tai!" You whined. "Nope.. I won't stop.." he pulled away, and you sighed, loosening your muscles. Then, you felt his fingers slither across your thighs, before sliding in you.

You moaned loudly as he started to pump. "You are beautiful Y/n... so so beautiful.. and you will see that." He said, staring at you expectedly. You moaned louder as he pumped harder, his fingers traveling around you.

"Fuck- Tai!" You moaned loudly. You don't think you could take it anymore. "I'm beautiful! I'm beautiful..." you yelled finally, and he stopped. He pulled his fingers out, licking them as he stood up, towering over you.

"There you go." Taishiro chuckled softly, kissing your forehead. "Taishiro, did you have to do that..?" You asked, slightly out of breath. "Yes, because you are beautiful." He sighed, inhaling your scent.

"And I will do anything for you to know you have the perfect body."