Chapter 4

The ride to House Blossom was rather short,but it felt like forever to Xornoth. He had nothing to do or no one to talk to. They could talk to his parents but all they would do was talk about his future. And he could not go through another talk about a future match! So he had to look out the window the whole time.

  For most of the ride they saw many mountains. Then grassy hills appeared littered with flowers,he knew they were almost there. Soon they saw the gates of the kingdom. There were many guards in silver and purple armor. House Blossom banners, flying high. Even outside the borders there were flowers galore.

   As they reached the border guards helped them out of the carriage, they bowed as they did so. The carriage was taken to a holding area. Meanwhile they were escorted by multiple guards to the castle. They walked through the bustling city. There were kids running through the streets parting ways so they could get through. Another difference between Xornoth and his parents was that Xornoth cared for the citizens. He was waving to them,smiling at them,and picking up the occasional flower they threw. Meanwhile his parents gave cold looks and were rather focused on walking.

   Finally they reached the palace. It was huge. The size was twice the size of the Church of Aeor. And the Church of Aeor put some castles (mainly the cod empire's castle) to shame. In the doors of the palace was a shorter girl with long black hair,fairy wings,and a small silver tiara on her head. Xornoth guessed it was princesses Kathrine the heir to House Blossom.

  When they arrived at the palace Kathrine greeted them with a bow  "Welcome your majesty's to House Blossom! Please make your way to the ballroom and may the Overgrown continue to bless you!"

   How she was able to do all that with a smile on her face amazed Xornoth. He could never do that, he has trouble with talking to his parents,he could never talk to royals that could call war on your kingdom if you say one wrong thing! Xornoth and Kathrine regarded each other with a quick smile.

As they made they're way down the hallways Xornoth admired the decor. Finally they got to the ballroom. Two guards opened the door and Xornoth and his parents made their way down the staircase. There were many people in the ballroom but Xornoth was only looking for two. He scanned the room. They saw the cod prince eagerly look behind them. He seemed to be looking for someone. Xornoth guessed it was Scott. They were rather close from what Xornoth remembers. Then he saw the wither rose twins laughing about something. Next to them stood Sausage. Just  who he was looking for. They made their way over to him.

When Sausage saw him coming he smiled "Hey Xornoth.How are ya?"

Xornoth smiled and responded "Hey Sausage. I'm doing good....you wouldn't happen to know where-"

He was interrupted by a voice "Hey Xornoth"

Xornoth turned around to see Joey Gracceffa looking even more amazing than they imagined. Xornoth had never been more proud to call Joey their boyfriend.