Chapter 5

Xornoth was speechless "Uh...Joey you look...wow"

Joey laughed and said "Amazing. I know" he flipped his hair "And pick your jaw up"

A light blush came across Xornoths face. Then almost as if on cue music started playing. And not just any music dancing music. The romantic kind.

A smirk spread across Joey's face as he grabbed Xornoths hand and dragged them to the middle of the ball room.

"Joey" Xornoth whined "Do we-" Xornoth was cut off by Joey putting a finger to his lips

"Yes...Now dance with your hot boyfriend"

Xornoth smiled. The dance was extremely hard to master but they both made it look effortless.

Xornoth was amazed. While Joey danced the light hit him in just the right way. He looked like an angel. And the way he smiled made him look even better. It was perfect. The music started to come to a stop. As it did Xornoth found his eyes looking at Joey's lips. A smile spread across Joey's face as he leaned in closer. They kissed. The moment was magical. But then it was over. The music had stopped and Joey was gone. Then Xornoth saw him at the snack bar

Xornoth hurried after him and asked "Was kissing me really that bad?"

Joey smiled and answered while eating some glow berries "No It was great! I'm just hungry"

Xornoth let out a slight giggle before he was interrupted by a tap on the shoulder.It was....Jimmy. The Cod Prince.

Xornoth asked "Uhm hello. Can I help you?"

There was a moment of silence before Jimmy croaked out "Uhm is Scott-"

He was cut off by Xornoth " No. We don't talk about him, he's...evil." They seemed unsure about the last part

Jimmy asked  "Will he come to anymore of these events I wanna talk-"

He was again interrupted by Xornoth "No. I wouldn't be shocked if you never saw him again. Let's go Joey."

And with that they were gone. In that moment Jimmy's heart broke. He would never see Scott again. Scott was Jimmy's everything. Just thinking about him made Jimmy happy. The way he smiled. The way he laughed. Jimmy has had a crush on him since he met Scott. And the fact that he might never be able to see him again makes him want to break down in the corner and cry. But he had an image to keep. So he bit back on his tears and made his way over to Katherine. This was going to be a long night.