A Day in the Life of Helga Pataki Chapter 6

Arnold walked into Big Bob's beepers and greeted her parents and then ate dinner and went straight to bed. now it's the next day.

Arnold's p.o.v

Baby sister baby sister. Wake up it's me Olga Mommy and I made pancakes for you. Aren't you excited! Huh whats? Olga! Aaaaaaah!!! What happen to my baby sister what did you do to her!?! She cried. I covered her mouth so she wouldn't alarm her parents. It's okay she's okay I'll explain everything. I told her to calm her down. And then I told her about the project and everything. So you see everything is okay you don't need to worry about her. Are you sure? Yeah my Grandpa and my parents will take good care of her. I promise. Okay well I've never had a little brother before. this should be really fun! I'm excited to spend time with you! Are you hungry? I'm sure Mommy could use a little help. We left the room and went to the kitchen and I tried one of the pancakes made by Mrs. Pataki and to be honest it wasn't the best. Mrs. Pataki fell asleep, Hey Olga go help Olga with her luggage! and Mr. Pataki just call me Olga I thought he was talking to Ms.Pataki but then he said that I had to help Ms. Pataki with her luggage. He didn't even notice it was me. I helped her take her luggage to her room. How would you like to go to the mall!? Umm okay sure.

I thought it would be fun to go to the mall but to be honest spending a hold afternoon with Ms

I thought it would be fun to go to the mall but to be honest spending a hold afternoon with Ms. Pataki as she buys a bunch of girl stuff can get a little bit annoying. So little brother what do you want to do what to do next? We could get something to eat if you would like to. I know a great restaurant called Chez Paris I don't know if you have heard of it, we can go there. Oh I've heard of it. Memories of that place went flowing through my head and then I remembered Cecile and how I still have her shoe and I think I might know who she is. Huh oh Okay Ms. Pataki but after we eat I promised my friend Gerald I would hang out with him today. Okay but please call me Olga. Okay Olga it is. We left the mall and went to the restaurant we ate and then Ms. I mean Olga went home and I had no idea what to do so I just went to Gerald field. But I ended up bumping into Gerald . Oh Hi Gerald! Hey man sup. I've been spending the whole day with Helga's sister Olga, it was okay at first but after a while it was a little annoying I have to agree with Helga. I mean don't get me wrong she's nice and all but she can get on your nerves. How about you? Wow Arnold, are you okay? you just said that you agreed with Helga. I think you have been spending to much time with Helga. Well actually I haven't seen Helga since yesterday. What really you must be dying "oh no" one day with out Helga. Hahaha, that's why you're not acting like yourself. "Gerald." Just kidding man, by the way did you ever tell her how you feel? No. I just never really got the chance, plus it's hard to talk to her about stuff like that. Why because she doesn't have feelings? Gerald stop she does have feelings! Okay I'm sorry man you don't have to get so upset about it. It's okay Gerald. We continue talking and then I want back to Big Bob's beepers just in time for dinner. Oh baby brother you're home I just finish dinner have a set. Mommy! Daddy! dinners ready!  Coming dear. It's about time I'm starving. What amazing meal did you make for us this time? I've made steak tar tar with the side of creamy buttered hand mashed potatoes and some sweet peas. Mmmm that sounds delicious! and for you baby brother I've made you some green vegetable soup. Aww man that's not fair! Hey missy don't talk to your sister like that! Hey I'm taking to you! Huh? But.... No buts that's it go to your room missy! Fine and I'm not a girl. Man Big Bob can be mean now I can see why he gets on Helga's nerves. I just decided to go bed after that.