The Presentation Chapter 8

It's the next day the day of their presentation, Arnold Helga and the gang are getting ready for school and their presentation.

Arnold's p.o.v

Beep, Beep, Beep, the alarm clock went off, I got up and turned it off and then I got ready for school I put on Helga's plaid shirt and one of her pink dresses over the plaid and then I put on my jeans and red sneakers. Olga got me a wig for the project so I put that on and some blue hair clips to finish the look. I went to the kitchen to find there's no breakfast again so I just made myself a sandwich with the last two pieces of bread and what ever I could find in the fridge which wasn't much but it was all I had. Olga made most of the meals but last night Olga said that she was going to sleepover with some friends and she wouldn't be back until tomorrow. So no one have been shopping in awhile. Helga was right Miriam mostly just sleeps or goes on and on about Olga, and Bob just keeps trying to sell beepers or he's just going on and on and on about Olga. None of them ever mention Helga they barely even notice that she's gone I don't know why? There's a lot of good things to say about Helga. Well anyways I better head off to school.

Helga's p.o.v

Hey Arnold, Hey Arnold, Hey Arnold, I woke up by Arnold's stupid alarm clock I turned it off and got up and ready for school I put on Arnold's teal striped t-shirt and plaid shorts and my red sneakers and to finish the look I put on my hand made Arnold hat and then I styled my hair up with some of his gel. I look in the mirror ah perfect. And then I went downstairs to get some breakfast. Hey Shortman I see you're all ready for school. I like the hair but the unibrow is a little much you look to much like your girlfriend. Hahaha just kidding! "Ha-ha" very funny Bob but what ever happened to your hair. Haha! good one so your doing your presentation today. Yeah all be leaving for good so you don't have to deal with me ever again. Oh don't say that it was actually fun having you around the past few days. Do you really mean it. Yeah but you better finish your cereal and head off to school before your late. Well see you around Gramps. Bye kid.

Arnold's p.o.v

I was walking to school And then I bumped into someone and we both fell down I got up to see who it was. and it was Helga! so I reach my hand out to help her up. Sorry Helga let me help you up. What's the matter with you football head? watch where you're going why do you always have to bump into me? Are you trying to..... I mean I'm sorry for bumping into you. She took my hand and I helped her up. really? of course I do "Helga." Oh right uhh... who said you could touch me "Arnold?" You forgot the O! in Arnoldo, you know l don't call you Arnold. "Oh I know" okay, but what are you wearing? Same to you what are you wearing? Nothing, We should get going before we are late for school "Helga." Okay Lead the way "Football head." you know Arnold you're not very good at this Helga thing it's like you don't even know me. I mean if we're going to get an A on our project then you're going to have to do better. We arrived at school and I was trying to act like Helga. Lila was already there waiting for Stinky and Gerald and Phoebe were there talking to each other, in their version of each others outfits. How's about this is it right now Helga? No Football head you need to put more anger into it doy.

Reader's p.o.v

I'm totally going to get an A on this project! You mean we're going to get an A on are project Gerald. Oh yeah right that's what I meant Phoebe we're going to do great.

Oh Stinky your here! You look ever so handsome in that outfit that I made you. What the heck are you wearing Arnold?! It's nothing Stinky. Arnold blushed.

There's something terribly terribly weird going on. Wouldn't you agree Nadine? Why yes Peapod everyone is dressed weird. if Rhonda was here she would be freaking out talking about how outrageous everyone's outfits are.

Everyone arrived at school and the bell rings to indicate that the first class is starting. Everyone goes to there classrooms.

Mr Simmons p.o.v

Hi class welcome back to School I hope you guys have learned a lot about each other and what makes him or her special. And I hope we will have less fighting now that we have gotten to know each other better and see what it's like to wear each others shoes. Anyways with that being said let's get started on the project. We are going to start with Herald and Sid they told about their project. All of the teams told their presentations but one. And last but not least we have Arnold and Helga. Arnold and Helga came up and started there presentation. You can start first "Helga." Ok fine "Arnoldo." me and Helga lived each others lives I've spent the last few days in Helga's home and I got to learn a lot about her home life and family and let me tell you Helga really does have it hard first she haves to live in her dad's business because he is losing customers and money also her Dad doesn't notice her and doesn't even remember her name and she has a Mom who is always drinking smoothies and sleeping and she barely even notices her and last we have her sister Olga who gets all the attention from her Dad and Mom. Helga. Huh oh yeah right well I've also spent the last few days at Arnold's house and he does have a pretty good life he has loving Parents and Grandparents he has borders  that are weird and don't always get along but they still act like family I would have to say the hardest part of his day is doing his chores and dealing with you freaks. At the end of their presentation the class clapped and wiped away some tears including me. That was a great and meaningful presentation I think that it deserves an A. Well done you can go back to your seats now. The bell rings for lunch and everyone left to the cafeteria.