8: Beating up 'bots

After a long time of explaining that, no, he did not tear out Bumblebee's voice box, but Megatron did- a silence followed. A awkward silence. Why was it always awkward silences?

"What about Fowler?" Miko asked, "Is he always in a bad mood-"

"Excuse me?" Fowler started with a splutter.

"The same." Optimus said, he hoped he hadn't offended anyone. He wondered is he's dating June here too. "Are you dating-"

Fowler went very red and Optimus cut himself off.

"Dating who?" Miko asked.

And the kids don't know. Optimus hoped he hadn't messed up completly.

"Oh would you look at the time." Fowler started, "I best be going." And he was gone. Meanwhile, Jack was staring at the floor, with a somewhat concerned look.

The Ground bridge opened again and they started bringing energon through. A lot of it. They hurridly put it down before they went back in.

He's helping nice Decepticons steal from evil Autobots. Optimus blinked, all because he stuck his digit in the wrong hole. "You look like you harbouring a headache." Miko said.

"I am." Optimus nodded.

"Need me to look at it?" Soundwave asked.

"No-"

"Have a look at my stab wound-"

"Your self repair systems will take care of it- I have looked at it!" Soundwave argued and listened in to the coms. "Would you mind being back up?" He asked, looking slightly panicked.

"Hm?"

"They're in trouble." He added.

"Come on! I bet you can absolutely pummel the bots!" Miko started.

"I have a headache." Optimus started, it wasn't that bad, but still.

Soundwave rolled his optics, "They might be able to handle it, I thought we had more time." He muttered.

"Oh come on!" Miko started.

After five minutes, they realized that they could not handle it. "Ahhhhh." Soundwave started and glance over at Optimus.

"Wuss." Breakdown started, "Let me go-"

Optimus let out and sigh and stepped forward.

"Okay," Soundwave went for the lever, "Don't try and come in contact with your double- we don't know what may happen." He started.

"What do you think will happen?" Optimus asked.

"Well, I dunno, but there's a slim chance that our dimensions collapse into each other, more cross contamination. Or you could both cease to exist."

"Got it." Optimus nodded as the bridge opened, he didn't get it. It was all so confusing. He drove through and soon spotted the mine. He was at the outside entrance and that's where most of the fighting happened. He stopped his instinctual response to fight the 'cons and surveyed the feild.

Wait. He was expected to harm his evil teammates! He spotted Bulkhead, who was mainly dark grey, with neon green lining. It looked terrible, like he was prone to spitting out acid or something. Or toxic waste.

But Knockout was pinned underneath him.

Optimus hit the metal and sped for him. He reminded himself, this was a bot who would want Miko dead and effectivly rammed into him.

"Argh!" He started as he was rammed to the floor. "Wanna take me 'bot?" He growled as he got up. Oh this was so wrong.

Optimus transformed and with his momentum, landing a heavy punch, knocking him to the floor. He grabbed Bulkhead's peds and threw him into... Arcee, barely missing Starscream whom she was fighting. She was dark blue in colour.

"Prime!?" The beeping voice of Bumblebee started, Optimus turned to face him. It was strange, instead of his yellow, he was red with angry black lines twisting around his frame. Red optics filled with rage.

It was so wrong.

They were both distracted as Megaron's and Evil Optimus' squabble crossed the field. Purple really didn't suit him. Optimus was always a victim to second hand embarrassment. Or was this first hand?

"Eh?" Bee started. "Ehhh?"

"Eh?" Optimus asked.

"I don't know!" Bumblebee argued, mostly to himself, before he decided taking on Optimus was a good idea. It wasn't. Optimus merely redirected his momentum to the floor.

"Frag you!" He beeped angrily before Knockout stepped on him on his way to help Megatron. They should evacuate before they sustain more injured. And so Optimus can consult his helm ache. Megatron was thinking along the same lines and called for a bridge.

They all transformed and gassed it. Within seconds they were through in it the cosy walls of their base. "We're alive!" Knockout started.

"No shit sherlock." Starscream grumbled and Optimus returned to his corner.

"Who's injured?" Soundwave started.

"Me!" Knockout said and rushed to sit next to Breakdown.

Soundwave blinked, "Who's leaking energon?" He asked and looked around. Spotted Megatron counting energon and dragged him to the medbay.

"But-" He started

"Starscream can count them-"

"I'm leaking-"

"Knockout can count them-"

"My paint-"

"You're fine." Soundwave finished and started scanning Megatron, who was still counting cubes from afar.

"You kick 'bot tailpipe for me?" Jack asked Starscream.

"Took care of Arcee." He grinned.

Optimus had to bite his glossa to stop himself from correcting him. He decided to sulk instead. Maybe he should go back to his cell instead.

"We've got enough energon to last us a while!" Knockout called over.

"How long's a while?" Starscream asked.

"A while?"

"Yesterday you said 'the war's lasted a while'." He reminded.

"Not that long! A month?" He suggested. "We should take tall, red and handsome on missions more often." Knockout added.

"You beat up any 'bots?" Miko asked.

'Beat up?' He took care of some of them, he didn't beat them up. "Bulkhead." He glanced over at Starscream, he was glaring. "Yup." He finished.

Suddenly a crack was heard. "Argh!" Megatron yelped.

"Oh hush." Soundwave muttered as he stretched out his arm, "Do you want to keep full range of motion?" He asked.

Megatron glared, debating his answer.