01:

- I don't want to be here anymore.

Tommy remembered those words so vividly. It was the first thing that Quackity constantly repeated after he & Tommy had met Ela for the first time.

Now Quackity had uttered those same words once again as what seemed like an Ela 2.0 was continuously murdering him without stopping.

- Why?! What's going on here?! - Tommy shouted, confusion showing in his tone as he watched his friend get killed over & over again.

Mere moments after joining Quackity's VC, Tommy was greeted with the sounds of screams coming through his headphones. The moment he logged onto the Dream SMP was when he saw what caused those screams of terror.

- ELA, WHAT THE FUCK! STOP KILLING HIM!

The person controlling the cube player in-game hadn't responded. The only thing that Tommy could hear from the other side was the faint sound of laughter. The laughter sounded familiar, yet it was a sound that did not belong to Ela.

- TOMMY, CONTROL YOUR FUCKING FRIEND FOR ME, PLEASE. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

- BIG Q, STAND BEHIND ME. I WILL— oh. FUCK.

TommyInnit was slain by ElasNuttEla using [f.]

Big Q, I am so s-

- TOMMY, YOU FUCK, SHE'S GOING AFTER ME NOW AGAIN!

- RUN THEN.

- HOW?!

The distant sound of clicking & a loud thud had caught Tommy off-guard. He listened in carefully.

- I'm leaving. I don't want to be here anymore. - the exaggerated sorrow in Quackity's voice almost seemed genuine this time but was quickly covered up by more excessive iPad-kid cries.

- Big Q, WAI-

Quackity left the game.

For a brief moment, silence had fallen between the three— well, two people in the VC now. We don't talk about the third one.

Something crashed down onto the floor.

- Ela, did you pass out?

- Dėl Dievo meilės-

- Kur tu tą Dievą matai?

Tommy could hear brief talking come from the person controlling Ela's PC. It was a mix between laughter & quiet talking.

A quick breath has escaped from said person, almost sounding like the type of chuckle you let out after seeing a slightly funny meme.

- Ela? - Tommy called out, magnifying the concern in his voice.

- Oh, sorry. I can pass the headset to Ela if you want to talk to her?

Tommy paused for a bit, trying to process those words. That voice, he remembers it so clearly. He could recall its laughter & the soft-spoken feel it had. He remembers enjoying listening to that voice.

- Aye! I know you! - Tommy's tone abruptly changed from panic to as if he had known this person for years. - You're her! You're— Nana! Right? Oh, and I'm live, by the way.

Nana was rather grateful that Tommy couldn't see her now.

You're smiling.

- Užsičiaupk. Yeah, hello! Wait, so you watched the stream, then?

She was — in fact — smiling.

- Yeah! The one where you beat Minecraft with Ela, right?

The girl had hummed in response.