14:

- And then, I was wondering what else I should say, so I thought to myself and went—, - the sound of knocking on wood had caught Tommy's attention instantly, him going silent the moment he heard the hammering on his door. - Fuck, okay, chat, hold on for a second.

Tommy took off his headphones, got up from his chair & headed towards the front door.

He hadn't been expecting anyone to come over, especially not when he was live. However, Tommy did not mind the sudden intrusion once he looked through the peephole, finding a familiar face standing behind it.

Hastily, Tommy unlocked the door, hurriedly opening it & not giving the girl in front of him enough time to reach before she lost her breath from the sudden physical contact.

- Tommy, I— Please— I'm already tired. I don't want to pass out just yet—, - Nana exclaimed through each breath, her lungs struggling to find air as she gently hugged back.

- Sorry! Sorry! - Tommy laughed as he lightly let go of Nana, who took in a deep breath while holding her hand close to her chest. - I just got so excited to see you. Where have you been?! You went silent for two whole fuckin' weeks!

Oh god, here come the consequences of my actions.

Nana darted her eyes to the floor for a second, feeling embarrassed & no longer able to find another excuse for another repeated sudden disappearance. It made her feel worse knowing Tommy hadn't been the only one she shut out.

Tommy quickly turned back to his computer, his short-term memory loss disappearing once he remembered the stream. Fuck, he was still live.

- Oh, by the way, I'm live. - Tommy muttered, his hand gesturing to his monitor.

- OH—, - Nana exclaimed, hastily covering her face with her hand. - People weren't supposed to see that for free!

Tommy laughed, suddenly remembering that his feet were bear. Had the camera caught that? No one was worth seeing them for free!

Don't worry. The camera can't see that far.

Nana had promptly handed a basket she had been holding.

It was a wicker basket, the top being covered by a red & white cloth, neatly placed & folded so that nothing would be peaking out from the basket.

Confused, Tommy accepted the basket happily before watching Nana take off her shoes & place on her usual black face mask, heading over to his monitor.

- Wait, wait, hold on. What are you going to do? - Tommy had let out a concerned chuckle as he placed the basket onto his bed, joining Nana at his desk.

- This is my stream now bitch. - Nana declared, her eyes gazing towards the chat.

- Oh, no, no, nO! I'm not getting girl bossed in my own fuckin' flat. Not on my own fuckin' stream!

- I am here to implant the mindset of the three g's of life into your chat. Screw the alpha, sigma, astrology for men bullshit. You all are going to learn how to gatekeep, gaslight and girlboss.

Tommy took the red & white cloth off the basket, the smell of baked goods overcoming his senses.

- Wait, you made all of this?! - Tommy inquired, the shock in his voice distracting Nana's thoughts & speech.

In the basket, his eyes had laid upon freshly baked challah & brioche bread, it lightly covered in strokes of chocolate. Some of the bread rolls had their tops covered with something you'd usually find on a pizza & were those cupcakes he could see at the bottom? Wait, had she made regular bread too? No, they looked like crisps. I— Were those croissants?! Hold on—

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. - Nana spoke, her tone contrasting Tommy's. - I made this for you.

- You're kidding, right? - Tommy exclaimed, a confused, shocked emotion spiralling all over his face. - Say sike right fucking now.

However, Nana hadn't responded. She pushed the basket to him once more as he tried to give it back, confirming that it was, in fact, for him.

- Are you serious right now? All of this? For me?

- No, it's for your lovely ghost neighbour Casper. Of-fucking-course it's for you. I already said so.

Tommy leaned back in his chair, his surprised expression & gaped mouth never leaving his face. Tommy had placed his hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat hammer inside of him.

- I just—... I don't know what else to say! Are you sure about this?

- Yes! - Nana exclaimed. - If I hadn't been, then I would've already taken the basket back.

Tommy brought the basket closer to him, covering it with his arms.

- Okay, no need to get all overprotective now. It's only bread.

- I'm kind of like— You're the Little Red Riding Hood, and I'm the grandma.

- And the wolf's eating a banana instead of the grandma. Yes.

Tommy stared:
- A fucking whAT?! That was loud, sorry.

I— Don't worry, you wouldn't get it either way.

Tommy turned back to his monitor once again, shifting his attention towards the chat & away from Nana.

As per usual, she looked tired. Nothing out of the ordinary. Though, Nana's eyes worried Tommy.

They looked glossy, a little red, drained of the soul they had in them. Nana hadn't looked like that before. What had happened in those two weeks?

Whatever it was, Tommy quickly changed the conversation topic back to what he had originally been talking about before Nana showed up, the girl attentively listening.

...

Nana felt her phone buzz as she exited the toilet. Taking her phone out of her pocket, Nana found a message in the notification bar.

Ela
Ayo mf you good💀💀💀

Brou why you lookin like the kid demon I see when I look at a white shirt at night

You're gonna look like that white ass witch from that magical Ozo book