13:

- Okay, hELLO! HELLO, CHAT! HELLO EVERYONE! - Tommy exclaimed, watching the chat grow larger & larger with each incoming message as he hummed along to his intro music. - How are we doing today, everyone? "In the middle of burning my pasta, but I just can't stop that TommyInnit grind" as you shouldn't, Mr Dread! Anyway, today, it is going to be a little different stream. A little shorter, a little less structured and a little more mature with a very special guest!

Tommy had begun raising his hands with exaggerated motion as the background music began losing its sound before Tommy slammed his fist onto the table once the beat dropped.

NANA! - Tommy shouted as the girl appeared from the floor.

- HELLO. - Nana blurted out, pushing her hair out of her face as she tried to match the other's lively energy. - I AM HERE.

Oh my god, Ela was right— AnywAY, today we'll be doing some media shares! I haven't done that in quite a while, so I think it'll be a good refresher for a bit.

- Get those credit cards ready, 'cause all of you will need them. - Nana muttered, staring into the camera.

- Why'd you say it like that? - Tommy asked, letting out a peal of breathy laughter.

Tommy leaned back a little into his chair, making himself comfortable before glancing toward Nana. Her slumped posture had not helped his worry.

- Okay then, mods! You can start bringing it in!

- Wait, how about we do a You Laugh You Lose challenge but a special edition or something.

Tommy grinned:
- You laugh, you lose: take off your mask edition.

You laugh, you lose: Uncle Nasty doesn't love you anymore edition. I— Why do you still have that fucking doll in your room? Have you ever thought about getting rid of it?

Only a few media share donations had gone by & Tommy had already begun pissing on his chat. Ironically enough, Nana had found some of th videos quite funny, unlike Tommy, who took every chance he had to shit on the poor-quality memes.

- Come on, chat! I know you all better than this, and we're currently winning. Don't you feel embarrassed that two people are right now towering over the seventy-thousand of all of you? Come on, Nana. Back me up.

- I kind of think some of them were funn—

NANA, NO. THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ANSWER WIT-

The view of a child that was shoved into an oven had cut off both Tommy's & Nana's thoughts, the cooker exploding a second later as the game's player merely let out a single: "Oopsy."

This felt oddly familiar.

The two of them had fallen silent, staring into the screen. Both of them had been waiting for the other to start a conversation while another media share had begun playing in the background.

- Ordon— Orgon— Ordonkotolonk— Ǫ̷̝͕̦͖̤̖̃̔͌̄̚͝R̴̛̪̺͆͛̿͛͝G̶̩̳͍̜̦͈̒́͛̌Ỏ̵̞̜̌N̵͓̹̻̈͜͜T̶̳́Ö̶̢̧̫̞̌͒͐̕N̷̞̤̳͈͓̱̺̏̈́̍T̸̘͉̣͖͓̍͌O̸̪͗͒̐̇̿́L̵̢͎͚͔̩̕O̵̼͙̻̖̞̳̿̄́͊́̚͝M̵̥͚̫̈́̑̇̍̽̑—̶͈͋̑̊͒̚͝

Tommy could hear the breaths of a chuckle trying to escape through Nana's lips as she tried controlling herself.

- Nana, do not laugh at that. Please, I beg of you, do nOT—