Prologue

Veronica was absolutely hating her live right now. She had been like this for years, mainly because of the fact that her and her brother have to keep moving. A frown was etched onto her fair skin, as she looked out the window of the car.

Her brother, Victor, could feel her emotions and he always felt bad. He too hated that they had to move, but with what their lifestyle is it's always hard to stay in one place for a certain amount of time.

The pair were moving to a small town called Forks, in Washington. They were hoping, like always, that it will turn  out good and they can live their lives without any stress and/or worry.

It wasn't just the move that bothered Veronica, it was the fact that she had to go to school...again. The Creed girl has lost count as to how many times she's had to go to school in the past thirty decades.

The Creed twins have always been close, from the moment they were born to now.

Victor being the eldest twin, he was very protective of his sister, especially after everything they've been through together.

There will never be a time where you will see them apart, and if you do then you know that there is something wrong.

Victor is a very cocky person, a bit sadistic. He will do anything to keep his sister safe, and i mean anything. He doesn't like the means of humans, and stays by his sisters side.

Veronica is a lot like her brother, except she's more quiet and reserved. She has major trust issues due to being in the military and being a mutant.

She absolutely hates humans, and will only ever like and hang out with her brother. When you get to know her, she can be quite outgoing, playful and cocky. But if you piss her off, you better wish you were dead.

The two have been alive for a hundred and seventy four years, but they look around twenty. They joined the army when they stopped aging.

They fought in the Civil War, WW I and II, and the Vietnam War until there was an accident. They did all of this with their younger half sibling, James or Logan but he ended up leaving them.

They both have the same mutation, long claws that can elongate, sharp canine teeth, enhanced senses, advanced healing and super speed and strength, and Veronica can smell whether people are good or bad and can smell their emotions.

But in 1979, Veronica was taken and experimented on by her old boss, Major William Stryker.

He had already experimented on her brother, Logan, who had Adamantium injected into his skeleton.

Thankfully for Veronica, that didn't happen to her. Instead, everything about her was even more enhanced. She was never able to shift, until after that experiment where she could turn into a white tiger.

Veronica has always had nightmares of the wars, but after being experimented on and pretty much dying, they have only gotten worse.

Almost every night, the woman will wake up screaming and shredded sheets. Victor would be in her room in a heart beat to calm her down, which thanks to him didn't take a lot of effort.

"Look, i know you're not excited to move again but you know why we had to right?" Victor poke up, quickly looking to his twin before looking back at the road.

"Because people were starting to question why we hadn't aged yet, i know Victor. It's just so tiring. I mean we spent pretty much our whole life in wars, and now we have to start acting like normal human beings. I hate it" Veronica groaned, hitting her head slightly on the glass.

"I know, Ronnie. Hopefully it'll be better in Forks. And hey, we might even find out mates" He said. Veronica perked up at the word 'mate', but she didn't get too excited.

The twins have never had a mate, being that you don't really get to do a lot of talking when you're killing enemy soldiers.

Veronica had given up on the idea of having a mate, being that she has gotten used to being alone and that she doesn't feel she deserves to have a mate.

"Yeah. Maybe" Muttered Veronica, as her blue eyes looked at the sign saying "THE CITY OF FORKS WELCOMES YOU"

Veronica let out a heavy sigh, and looked at the grey looking town.

She hopes living here won't bring any trouble.