Chapter 16

A week had gone by since the incident at the studio, and it was finally prom night. In all the times that Victor and Veronica have gone to school, the two have never gone to prom before. Now, they have a reason to go and it's because they finally have mates.

The three girls were up in Alice's room getting ready, the Cullen and Hale were already done and now it was Veronica's turn to get ready. While Alice did Veronica's make up, Rosalie did her hair into retro waves.

"Okay, it's dress time" Alice squealed happily, and skipped over to where the dress was hanging.

"Jeez, Allie. You're acting like it's my wedding day" Veronica chuckled, while shaking her head and walked over to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Just you wait, V. Your wedding will be a lot more stressful and crazy" Rosalie stated, while her and Alice waited for Veronica to come out from the bathroom. When she did, the women gasped softly as they looked at their sister.

"You look amazing" The pixie woman chirped, her smile close to splitting her face in half.

"Emmett and Jasper won't know what to do with themselves when they see you" Added Rosalie.

Veronica blushed at their compliments, as she looked at herself in the body length mirror. She couldn't believe how great she looked. It's not like the woman has never worn a dress before, but never something so extravagant.

"Alright, ladies. Let's show the men how lucky they are to have us fine women" Veronica giggled.

Downstairs, the men, minus Edward, and Esme were waiting for the three women to come down. The clicking of heels could be heard, making them all look up to see Alice and Rosalie.

Ian was by his mates side within a second, his arms around her waist as he kissed her cheek.

Victor stared at Alice in complete awe, he thought she was one of the most beautiful women he's ever seen.

"You looking stunning, Sweetheart" He smiled fondly, taking her small hand in his and if Alice could blush, she would be bright red by now.

Jasper and Emmett waited eagerly for their mate to come down, and when she finally came into view their mouths hung to the floor. There she was, their ravishing mate standing in front of them.

Victor felt his smile widen when he saw his twin, he loved seeing the smile on her face as she looked at her mates almost bashfully. Which is uncommon for her.

"You look--I--wow" Emmett and Jasper stumbled over their words, not being able to take their eyes off her.

"You look incredible, Veronica" Esme beamed at the woman, bringing her into a gentle hug.

"Esme's right, you look beautiful. And for the first time ever, Emmett is speechless" Carlisle joked, making the others laugh.

"Wow, do i look that bad do I?" Veronica teased her mates.

"No, def-definitely not" They both quickly said, making their mate laugh loudly.

Once the two were able to form words, they showered her with lots of compliments and then teased her when she went bright red.

Before they left, Esme insisted in taking pictures of all of them. When Esme was done, the group made their way to their sperate cars and headed to the venue.

When they arrived, both males helped Veronica out of the car. Emmett stayed with his mate, while Jasper found a spot for him to park.

"My god you are just...so beautiful, even more beautiful then usual" Emmett gushed, twirling the woman around making her giggle in delight.