Chapter 12

The next day didn't come slow enough for Veronica. She had been sound asleep, when suddenly her blanket and pillow was ripped from her.

Groaning in annoyance, Veronica opened one of her eyes to see Rosalie standing next to her bed with a grin, holding the blanket and pillow she stole.

"Die" The Creed girl grumbled, hiding her face in the crook of her arm.

"I'm already dead, V" Rosalie snickered.

"Die twice" Veronica responded, still not moving from her bed.

"Why do you have so much dark clothing? You need some colour in your life" Came the voice of Alice, who was rummaging through Veronica's closet. The woman huffed, and finally sat up in her bed.

"I dress how i feel" She sarcastically grinned, gaining an eye roll from the pixie woman.

"Your taste in fashion makes up for your lack of colour. Here, wear this today" Alice chirped, throwing a shirt and a pair of pants at Veronica.

"I thought we were going shopping, not spending your time picking on me" Veronica complained, while walking off into her bathroom.

"Such a drama queen" Rosalie said, gaining an 'i heard that' from the woman in the bathroom.

Half an hour later, Veronica was dressed and ready for the day. Walking out of her bathroom, the woman saw what looked to be a packed bag on her bed.

"What's the bag for?" She asked, looking to the two females.

"Well, we thought that you could come to our house for a sleepover. Have some time away from the boys, and have a girls night" Alice explained.

Once the girl hopped into Rosalie's red convertible, the blonde sped off down the road at full speed. With Rosalie's driving, it didn't take them long to get to the first dress shop. When they walked in, Veronica was dragged to the more colourful section of the shop, much to her dismay.

Veronica didn't get a chance to look for dresses, before Alice started throwing multiple different dresses in her arms, and then she was shoved into one of the changing stalls.

The first dress was a baby pink floor length dress, with a beaded bodice. The woman grumbled to herself, as she walked out and showed the two woman.

Alice squealed happily while clapping her hands, and Rosalie tried not to laugh when she saw the sour look on Veronica's face. After that, she tried many more coloured dresses, such as yellow, hot pink, yellow and even brown.

By the time she had gotten through all the dresses, she was exhausted and they've only been to one store.

Three hours went by, and the three women were at their final store. Rosalie and Alice had already gotten their dresses, but Veronica had yet to choose hers.

The Creed woman practically ran off into the store, before Alice could drag her to try on more bright dresses and went straight to where the darker dresses were.

As she was looking through the dresses, one particular dress caught her attention. Turning her full attention on it, Veronica's eyes widened. She found the perfect dress. After asking the shop assistant to take it off the mannequin, Veronica rushed off into the change rooms and tried the dress.

Looking in the mirror, she noticed it fit perfectly and it definitely went with the Monte Carlo/James Bond theme. Walking out of the small room, both Alice and Rosalie stopped talking and gawked at their sister.

"That's the dress" Rosalie and Alice said at the same time, making Veronica grin happily.

Once she paid for her dress, well Alice did, the women decided to head back to the Cullen/Hale house. When they got there, the pixie woman sped into the house to hide the dresses, while leaving the other two to drag in their other shopping bags inside.

"Looks like you three had a lot of fun" Esme greeted, giving them a quick hug.

"My feet hurt so much, i would actually be okay with cutting them off. I wonder if Carlisle would be okay with cutting them off for me?" Veronica spoke up.

"Carlisle would not be okay with that" Said the man himself, causing Veronica to whine. Emmett quickly picked his mate up bridal style, and carried her to the couch where she sat on his lap with her feet on Jasper's legs.

"How did dress shopping go, babe?" The large man asked, nuzzling his face into her neck inhaling her scent.

"I'm never shopping with Alice ever again. She made me try on brightly coloured dresses, it was disgusting" Veronica shivered, making her mates bellow with laughter.

"Hey! I said there will be no boys, young lady" Alice scolded sternly.

"I'm older then you" Veronica said, giving her a 'duh' look.

"I don't care. Say goodbye to Jasper and Emmett, and march on upstairs" The small woman ordered, then sped off somewhere in the house. Muttering to herself, she gave both her mates quick pecks on the lips and stomped upstairs with a pout.

After pouting and complaining for half an hour, the women started their little sleep over. They painted each others nails, gossiped about the boys.

Veronica made sure to tell Alice some embarrassing stories about her twin, ad it's a good thing he wasn't there otherwise she would be dead by now.