Chapter 2

The next morning, Veronica was woken up by her brother barging into the room.

"Up and at em, tiger. We have school today" He almost yelled, which got a pillow to the face.

"Shut the fuck up" Veronica mumbled into her other pillow, but let out a yelp when she felt Victor slam her pillow on her head.

"Get up, now" He snickered, then quickly made his exit out the room. The female Creed slowly got out of her bed, and went to have a quick shower. Once she was done, she then got dressed and ready for the dreaded day.

Grabbing her bag and jacket, Veronica made her way downstairs to see Victor waiting for her with a piece of toast in his hand. Snatching it from his hand, the girl munched it down while walking out to the car.

"That wasn't for you, you rat" She heard Victor mutter, causing her to laugh and poke her tongue out at him. The two got into Victor's 1965 mustang convertible, and sped off towards Forks High.

As soon as they rocked up, all eyes were on them. Veronica scoffed and wanted nothing more then to slice their eyes out. Parking at the back of the car park, the twins got out of the car and made their way towards the school.

"One of the many things i hate about our mutation, is the enhanced hearing" Veronica grunted, glaring at basically every human she went past.

The two could hear everything everyone was saying, but it wasn't news to them, they've heard it all before.

What they didn't notice, were the three sets of golden eyes that were watching them.

Walking further into the school, Victor was leading himself and his sister towards the school office.

One of the good things about their mutation, they have a great sense of smell and direction so it won't be hard to find their classes.

Before they could walk inside the building, a guy stepped in front of them making them stop.

"Hi, you're the new students Veronica and Victor Creed right? I am Eric, the eyes and ears of this place" He grinned, his eyes staying focused on the female Creed.

"Anything you need, tour guide, lunch-date...a shoulder to cry on" He beamed, as the three started to walk again.

Veronica wanted to rip his tongue out. Victor noticed the look on his sister's face, and gently grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"We prefer to keep to ourselves, you know, suffer in silence" Victor answered with a dry laugh.

"Good headline for the feature. I'm on the paper and you two are news, baby--front page" Eric added, making Veronica stop and glare at him.

"We'd rather you didn't, Erica. Now if you'll excuse us, we need to get our schedules" With that the twins were off, leaving a flabbergasted Eric behind.

"You really know how to make people comfortable around you, don't ya?" Victor teased his sister, gaining a wicked grin from her.

The two walked into the office, where there stood a older woman who looked way too happy for her own good.

"Well hello there, are you two the new students? The Creed twins?" She almost cheered, making Veronica cringe in disgust at her cheery vibe.

"Yes we are. We're here for our schedules" Victor asked. Veronica was distracted by all the new smells in the office, the main smell being the overly sweet perfume of the office lady.

The girl felt a nudge in her side, making her snap from her thoughts and looked to see her twin holding out her schedule.

Veronica and Victor only had English and PE together, which sucked. Her first class was art, which thankfully was one of Veronica's favourites. Walking into the class, all eyes were suddenly on her making her want to roll her eyes.

"Oh, you must be Veronica Creed. Well it's lovely to meet you, I'm Mr Johnson. You can sit over with Miss Cullen" He pointed towards a girl near the back.

Veronica noticed her eyes, they were a golden colour. They were beautiful. She had short hair, insanely pale skin that was flawless. She looked like a pixie princess.

Moving to sit next to the girl, she was instantly met with a pale hand and a sweet voice.

"Hello, my name is Alice Cullen. I can already tell we're going to be great friends" Veronica was caught off guard by how straight forward and sweet this girl was, and the girl didn't know how to react.

"Uh, yeah hi. I'm Veronica Creed, which i guess you already know" Veronica replied awkwardly, then quickly turned to face the front. The female Creed scrunched up her nose at the smell of death, and that's how she knew that Alice was a vampire.....just great.

Through-out the duration of the class, Alice would make sure to ask as many questions as possible. Usually, Veronica would probably punch anyone who spoke this much but she felt surprisingly comfortable with Alice and she hated it.