prologue and mc look v3

Name:lorenzo
Age during the prologue:16
Age at the start of beacon:17
Looks after reincarnation:

Name:lorenzoAge during the prologue:16Age at the start of beacon:17Looks after reincarnation:

Clothing:
A black jacket with a white shirt and a a goldish yellow tie and some blank pants with black shoes.

Powers gained after reincarnation:goetias Abilities

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

Lorenzo pov
I woke up in a white void i looked around not seeing anything around and I tried to recollect what had happened before I got here.

I...died I remember now I was stabbed in the back for a petty reason how annoying. I looked up and noticed a man who's body seemed to be slowly lturning to dust.

"Uh who are you?"

Goetia:"my name is goetia the demon god, and you are."

"Lorenzo. I uh was stabbed in the back quite literally and metaphorically." Goetia looked and me then he seemed to be in though as he came up with a plan.

Goetia:"brat I'll give you a second chance at life but to get it you'll be my successor, the next demon god." I was in a thinking as I agreed.

"Wait do I have to be evil and all that shit." Goetia shook his head no.

Goetia:"I'm going to disappear soon because of my evil deeds but all I want is my legacy to continue and since you're the only person around well I'll leave it to you." Goetia body started breaking apart as he raised his hand.

Goetia:"farewell my successor, do not let your hatred control you like it did to me

Goetia:"farewell my successor, do not let your hatred control you like it did to me.." He smiled as he faded. I looked at the spot where he once stood, then a bright light would fill my vision

3rd pov, location: near ansel, vale time:1 year before the start of rwby

Lorenzo eyes shot upon as he stood up quickly then all of sudden he leaned against a tree as countless information flooded his brain telling him about his abilities.