chapter 10:waking up

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

3rd pov:

A white haired male could be seen in a hospital room his body connected to several machines, as he opened his eyes to see the white ceiling and bright lights.

Lorenzo:'did I die..?" He looked around and noticed the machines connected to him 'no..I'm just in a hospital.' Lorenzo tried to move his arms, as he winced in pain.

The white haired male looked and noticed the door open, as ozpin could be seen walking through and his eyes widened seeing Lorenzo finally awake.

Ozpin:"you gave everyone quite the scare..." he sat down in a chair beside the hospital bed. "You've been out for a week..most of your friends feared that you wouldn't wake up." Lorenzo stared at the ceiling.

Lorenzo:"heh...I'm a hard person to get rid of" he chuckled, as he started to sit up. Making ozpin get up in worry. "I'm fine..I just need to sit up to use my semblance." Lorenzo closed his eyes and went into his mind, as he found himself standing on nothing.

In mindscape

Lorenzo:"I need something..that'll heal me.." he looked at a servant card that held a saber whose hair was golden. "King arthur....lend me your strength." His hands glowed, as a sheath would appear in his hands. "Thank you."

In the hospital room

Ozpin seemed confused until Lorenzo's hands started emitting a golden glow, as a sheath appeared in his hands. Ozpin could feel it..magic...one of his students could use that ability he thought all of humanity had lost."

The sheath floated into the air and went inside of Lorenzo, as the teen felt hid body started to heal.

Lorenzo:"alright.." he started to get out of the bed, as he put his feet on the ground and looked at his hands as he stretched. "Hey ozpin..you don't mind telling everyone I'm " Ozpin chuckled and left the hospital room leaving Lorenzo alone, as he used magic to summon himself some clothes to wear.

Twenty minutes later

Lorenzo was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed, as he heard footsteps. Looking up he was greeted by the worried faces of team rwby and jnpr

Lorenzo:"hey gu-" he was tackled to the ground, as both teams had hugged him. They all told Lorenzo how worried they were.

Lorenzo got up, as he shook his head  and looked at the others. He and team rwby and jnpr talked to each other. Lorenzo learned about how many wanted to see him, due to to the fact that he had did most of the work.

Scene change

Getting back into the usual style of things was difficult most were still startled by the attack on vale while others were in awe of the one who took down the grimm while badly injured.

Lorenzo could be seen doing his class work, as he was able to catch back up. He had heard that the vytal festival would still be held, but that didn't matter, as he had stopped the ones who would cause the fall of beacon.

Speaking of them, the three ex-villains had visited and told him that they had been interrogated by the wizard of oz himself they had no choice to tell them of the one who made them switch sides. Now ozpin was wondering who Lorenzo was.

With ozpins little group

Ironwood:"why did you call us here ozpin." He looked at the older male then at the black haired male whose eyes were the color of red.

Ozpin:"we are here to talk about one of my students...one that has been protecting us from behind the scenes." This made them confused until he pressed a button on his desk and a holographic image of Lorenzo appeared.

Ironwood:"Lorenzo paimon..the savior of vale that's what he's known as." Ozpin nodded, as the old qrow leaned forward and took a sip of his flask. "What do you mean from behind the scenes."

Ozpin:"he helped amber and qrow long ago then he was able to gain the help of roman torchwick and use him to learn more about the criminal underworld and the top criminals." He pressed a button and a image of a dock and bull faunus who was missing his arm appeared. "He stopped a whitefang operation and took down one of their criminals."

The others were in awe of Lorenzo deeds, as ozpin took a long sip of his hot chocolate.

Ozpin:"then he was able to convince three of her lackey to join our side." This made the black haired male stand up in suprise. seeing the image of the ones who attacked him and amber. "But there is something that suprised me the most..." he looked down at his hand.

Ironwood:"what's wrong ozpin?" The silver haired male let out a long sigh.

Ozpin:"he can use magic." This made Ironwood look at him with a stunned look while qrow and glynda seemed startled. "When I talked with him after he woke up..he used magic to summon a sheath which he absorbed that seemed to heal his wounds."

Ironwood:"to...think that there would be someone who could use magic..heh we might actually have a chance against her." Ozpin nodded...he felt happy knowing someone could save them from this hell.

Lorenzo:"yeah yeah...I can help you guys out." The four in the room looked up in suprise at the voice. "But let me help you more...by saving a silver eyed warrior." They turned to see lorenzo who walked out of the shadows.

Ozpin:"you don't mean?" Lorenzo grinned as his hands seemed to glow brightly.

Lorenzo:"summer rose...the mother to ruby rose and yang...I'll be back with her but she might not be in the best of shape." Lorenzo eyes glowed, as he grinned. "True magic second form:kaleidoscope." Lorenzo disappeared in a bright flash.

Qrow:"do you think he'll be able to do it ozpin?: the wizard of oz smiled and shook his head yes.

Ten minutes...that's all it took, as lorenzo appeared in the room using magic to carry summer, as he put her on the ground. She was missing her eyes, as lorenzo put his hands on her and used magic to heal her and her eyes.

Lorenzo:"my work here is done..I've got classes so later." He walked out of the room, as the inner circle of ozpin ran forward and checked on summer.

Chapter 11:the mission

remnants resident demon god जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें