chapter 2:arrival at beacon

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

3rd pov:
The hero of this story can be seen riding in a bullhead while sitting beside a blonde teenager who was asleep. The teenager was none other than jaune arc unlike the original jaune this one had a little more experience in sword combat due to Lorenzo's efforts, Lorenzo also convinced the arc family to let jaune go to beacon since he would be there as well they agreed and the two where on their way to beacon on a bullhead, jaune had fallen asleep so he could let his motion sickness medication kick in.

Lorenzo was startled by a noise as he looked at where it originated from. Lookong at a blond haired girl and a black haired girl with red tips the two could be seen talking as the blond was congratulating the black haired girl about getting into beacon, he was able to catch their names because well they were not quiet. The blond haired girl was yang, and the black was ruby the two were half sisters.

 The blond haired girl was yang, and the black was ruby the two were half sisters

Lorenzo let out a soft whistle which could be heard by others around him those who heard him looked at the white haired male confused until fou appeared coming out of his hoodie

Lorenzo let out a soft whistle which could be heard by others around him those who heard him looked at the white haired male confused until fou appeared coming out of his hoodie. Lorenzo pulled out a cookie and broke it as he gave some to fou, he had learned that fou liked his baking, and cooking more than anything.

Lorenzo looked at the window and looked at the view, as he pulled out a notebook he started to draw it with precision. He took on the hobby of cooking and drawing it was a thing that he loved to do when he wasn't occupied. Lorenzo noticed that their arrival at beacon was coming closer he took a bite out of his cookie then gave the rest to fou who ate it without hesitation.

The bullhead landed as the other initiates got off. Lorenzo woke up jaune who let out a yawn and stretched the two grabbed their bags and walked towards beacon. Lorenzo started drawing the way beacon looked from afar until jaune tapped his shoulder getting him out of his artist attitude.

Jaune:"jeez you like drawing way to much..come on we've got to find the main building." Lorenzo put his notebook away and the two started walking until an explosion could be heard.

Lorenzo:"let's go check it out someone might've been injured by that explosion." Jaune nodded as the two did a light run and arrived at the scene as a white haired girl could be seen yelling at ruby while ruby was trying to apologize. Lorenzo walked up to two and used item creation and made a staff, as he gave the two girls a bonk on the head.