chapter 3:beacon's initiation

Speaking:"

Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

3rd pov:
Lorenzo could be seen walking, after he had just woken up, and got ready for the day. Lorenzo could be seen sitting at a table eating a plate that had ten pancakes and sausage patties, as he ate the food until he heard a noise behind him. He looked back and noticed an energetic ginger girl staring at him while a black haired male held her back.

Lorenzo had put 4 pancakes on another plate, as he gave them to the energetic girl who ate them while also calming down.

Nora:"thanks! For giving me some pancakes new friend. The names Nora Valkyrie, and this is Lie Ren." She pointed at the black haired boy who seemed used to her behavior . Lorenzo told them his name as he chomped on another pancake.

 Lorenzo told them his name as he chomped on another pancake

Ren let out a sigh and apologized for Nora's energetic behavior, but the white haired teen didn't mind at all

Ren:"nice to meet you" he greeted Lorenzo just as Nora finished her pancakes, "good luck during the initiation." Lorenzo nodded and watched as Nora and Ren walked away then he could slightly hear Nora talking about sloths and what noises they make. Lorenzo finished his food and put the plate away, as he noticed ruby talking to her sister yang walking towards the two he grabbed fou out of his jacket pocket and started to pet him. Lorenzo walked up behind ruby, as he proceeded to put fou on her head.

Lorenzo:"hello ruby." Ruby who was startled by the sudden weight of fou recognized Lorenzo's voice.

Ruby:"ah! Lorenzo good morning." She grabbed fou from her head as the small fluffball wiggled out of her grip and jumped on to Lorenzo's shoulder. Ruby's sister yang looked at the boy with interest. "Lorenzo this is my sister yang, yang this is the boy who helped me with that white haired girl yesterday and became my first new friend." Lorenzo waved at yang.

Yang:"nice to meet ya, thanks for helping my sister." She smiled. "Maybe I should give you a reward for helping her.~" She said in a flirty way.