chapter 4:school time.

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
(Wrote this after i just got off work today)

3rd pov:

Lorenzo woke up at 7 two hours before classes began, as he got up and went to take a shower and get ready for the day. After showering he cooked himself and his roommate amber the fall maiden some breakfast, as he left her plate wrapped in plastic on the counter and he ate his food within a matter of minutes.

Lorenzo looked at the time as he now had an hour left for classes, he started walking towards the classroom while practicing his magic by summoning a dagger, a sword and a spear then desummoning it, he stopped once he reached the door finally he pulled out the book from initiation the one with the giant letter V. He read it until he heard footsteps walking up to him he looked up and noticed mr.port who smiled at the teenager.

Port:"excited for the first day, young paimon." Lorenzo nodded. "I have a feeling some of your fellow classmates will be late, but it is their first day here." He opened the door to the classroom and entered while turning the lights on. "Pick any seat since your the first here." Lorenzo nodded and choose a seat in the back, as other students started to enter the classroom and amber sat beside Lorenzo who took a sip out of the flask he had in his pocket. As port got the classroom ready for the day and around 8:59 was when both team rwby and jnpr entered both teams looking exhausted. Team rwby sat on the row infront of Lorenzo while jauns team sat beside him and amber

Port began the class, as he told everyone stories of his past. Lorenzo liked them since it sometimes told the weakness of grimm, as lorenzo took notes in a notebook it was different for everyone else because they either didn't pay attention or were just sleeping. Lorenzo found it annoying, but he kept it to himself Lorenzo noticed how Port was a bit sad that no one paied attention to his lesson except for Lorenzo.

Lorenzo found it interesting it sort of reminded him of the tales of the heroes of his world, Port asked if anyone would like to fight the grimm he had brought in today as some were about to raise their hands they weren't faster than Lorenzo who raised it instantly. Port smiled.

Port:"alright then Mr. Paimon go get your combat gear." Lorenzo just snapped his fingers as he wore his combat clothes. "I see so your semblance can create anything how amazing." Lorenzo got on to the stage, as Port released the boarbatusk that was within the cage on the stage. It charged at lorenzo who smiled as he enhanced his strength and kicked the boarbatusk at the lower jaw sending it flying up.

Lorenzo:"I've got you in my sights" a black carbon bow appeared in his hands as he fired 3 arrows instantly into it's underside. the grimm fell to the ground and died turning into dust. "Hm it seems that was easy.

Port:"excellent job young paimon, I guess listening to my stories you were able to hear about the weaknesses of some grimm." Lorenzo nodded, as his eyes flashed red then within 20 seconds arrows sailed threw the classroom hitting the wood near some students that were sleeping and not paying attention.

Lorenzo:"wakey wakey..it's time for school...now then I hope your nap was great and all, but this isn't elementary school nap time. so wake up or else I'll make sure to use one of blunt arrows to hit the ones that are sleeping hesd." The ones that had fallen asleep woke up and nodded Lorenzo's crimson eyes gave the other students chills. Lorenzo desummoned his weapons and put on his school clothes within an instant. Just as the bell rang, most of the students started to leave, but Lorenzo put his hand on both weiss and Ruby's shoulder just as they passed him.

Lorenzo:"come on i need to talk with the two of you." The two teens followed him, as they arrived on the roof. Lorenzo looked at the two. "Weiss go ahead and tell ruby about how you feel about her being the leader." Weiss started to tell but she kept her volume down while ruby seemed a bit saddened, but noticed Lorenzo's calm expression.

Lorenzo:"alright Weiss you make valid points, but there's one slight problem you aren't as outgoing as ruby is along with the fact that your spoiled as shit." Weiss was about to say something but stopped. "Ruby is also still pretty young so of course she's gonna be a bit inexperienced at being a leader, but in the end it was ozpins choice to make her the leader since he saw the potential in her." Weiss looked down and nodded. "Ruby your gonna have to realize this ain't the academy you used to go to people are different here each have their own goals, but especially know this....you can't always save everyone." Lorenzo walked away leaving the roof while he passed ozpin who had been listening the whole time.

Scene change

Lorenzo could be seen in a club owned by junior Xiong, as he took out of the beverage he had ordered. Lorenzo looked up at the person who sat in front of him.

Lorenzo:"well well if isn't Mr ginger pimp." Lorenzo smiled at torchwick.

Torchwick:"har har very funny kid, but anyways I've got some news for ya

Torchwick:"har har very funny kid, but anyways I've got some news for ya. It seems she is moving out and is planning on doing some shit so be careful kid." Lorenzo nodded "also I'd rather not deal with a sad neo, but don't forget to tell that headmaster of yours about me. Lorenzo chuckled, as he finished the rest of his drink and got up.

Lorenzo left leaving torchwick sitting down, as junior walked up to the orange haired male.

Junior:"so who's the kid?" Roman let out a soft chuckle.

Roman:"that kids the devil incarnation.. and I made a deal with that devil, but unlike how deals with the devil usually end. this deal will save me in the end." Torchwick put out his cigarette and got up. "that kids gonna change the world for the better, and I'll be damned if I miss out on it." The scene changed back to lorenzo who had teleported back to beacon, as lorenzo sat on his bed and grinned.

To be continued
Chapter 5: annoyances.