chapter 8:the teammate and the tracks end

Speaking:"
Speaking through Comms""bold
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'
(I remade the mc its in the prologue

3rd pov:
Lorenzo let out a yawn, as he stared at the ceiling of his dorm..he got up and looked at amber the current fall maiden she stood at the end of his bed her arms crossed while she smiled.

Amber:"so your my roommate.." Lorenzo let out a tired sigh, as he stood up, his covers falling off his body and fou popping out from under the covers. "The one who saved me..my teammate."

Lorenzo:"I didn't expect you to be my teammate..where the hell were you?" Amber let out a tired sigh.

Amber:"I've been on missions with qrow...ozpin has been a bit more nervous ever since that time I was attacked." She looked at lorenzo, as the white haired male got up and stretched. "But I'm glad I finally got to meet you." Lorenzo chuckled, as he grabbed some clothes and headed to the bath while fou sat on the bed and scratched it's ears.

After Lorenzo finished up he and amber headed to ozpins office both ready for the mission briefing, amber tried to strike a conversation with Lorenzo but he would usually say a few words.

The two had arrived early as teams rwby and jnpr entered the tower office, they had arrived a bit late, but ozpin told the two teams it was alright.

Ozpin:"you ten will be heading to Mount Glenn and clearing it of the grimm and white fang that seems to be hiding beneath it..team rwby and jnpr you'll be with professor oobleck and goodwitxh , as they'll keep an eye out on you eight." He looked at team LA "amber you will be helping your younger teammates and lorenzo...do try to hold back." Lorenzo nodded, as his eyes seemed to glow a bit brighter, it went unnoticed by everyone except ozpin who seemed to let out a sigh of slight relief.

Scene change

The ten beacon students along with their two professors traveled to Mt Glenn. The twelve had mini cameras on them along with some earpieces that allowed them to communicate with each other. The cameras were being viewed by ozpin and ironwood..the two wanted to make sure the others would be alright.

Lorenzo let out a sigh, as he got up from his Seat and stood in front of the exit. Everyone was confused until the pilot told them that four nevermore headed their way.

Lorenzo:"I'll be back...pilot open the door." The pilot nodded a bit nervous for the boy, as lorenzo ran out and summoned chains with kunais attached at the end that he threw at one of the nevermore. He swung himself into the air, as he quickly summoned a giantbow and fired two great arrows that had lightning cursing through them.

The two arrow found both of their marks, as the first hit one of the nevermore in between its head while the other had its wing stabbed into and electrified by the lightning. Lorenzo quick desummoned the boy and landed atop the last nevermore, as he summoned the chains and wrapped it around its neck, as the chain lit aflame

He forced it to fly and crash straight into one of the entrances of the underground entrance of mt glenn. He snapped its neck and walked forward into the underground system.

With the others

Jaune:"....so we can all agree that was kinda fucking badass.." everyone in the back of the bullhead nodded, as they had watched Lorenzo kill the first two and watched him fly and crash the third one into Mt Glenn.

As the bullhead landed everyone exited it and got prepared, as they set up several lines and readied for battle.

It took forty minutes but several grimm started rushing towards them heading to the entrance made by lorenzo, as they shot down the grimm and cut them down.