chapter 5: the day out

Speaking:"
Whispering"italics
Thinking:'

3rd pov

Lorenzo could be seen walking near the docks while holding a bag filled with burgers, it was the weekend and not many things had happened at school well except for when he had scolded and tutored team crdl on being better people. surprisingly it worked they still had their idiotic moments but they weren't bullys or racists.

Lorenzo nommed on a burger, as he heard a voice calling him looking up he noticed team rwby walking.

Ruby:"ah! Hey Lorenzo how are you doing?" She appeared in front of him instantly while Lorenzo finished his sixth burger.  "Wanna walk with us..Weiss wanted to check out the competition for the upcoming festival." Lorenzo nodded following the group of girls while he quietly at his burgers.

The group had arrived at a crime scene a destroyed store, but the money had been left behind while all the dust was still there, Lorenzo overheard the detectives say it was the white fang while the group continued on weiss was starting to rant about the whitefang saying they were criminals.

Lorenzo:"Weiss you are right they're criminals, but remember the reason why they do the things they do." He took a bite out of the burger in his hand, as the group stared at him. "What? Oh you want me to continue." He put the half eaten burger in the bag. "Tbey do it because of humans who oppress them and also remember weiss your father is one of those oppressors." Weiss went silent then she nodded.

Weiss:"sorry..it's just that a lot people i know died because of the white fang, I grew up scared that one day I would go missing as well." Lorenzo pat her on the head. While the others seemed a bit sad while realizing why she acted like this.  "I guess that's why I want to be a huntress just to prove them wrong."

Lorenzo:"mhm, also Blake you'll need to tell them sooner or later before some plot twist happens." Lorenzo pat blake on her head. "Anyway we've seen enough of the docks let's head back to beaco-" he was cut off as a loud hey could be heard the group looked and watched as a monkey faunus jumped off of the ship and landed on a lamp post.

Random sailor:"stop you no good stowaway!" He yelled at the moneky faunus who responded.

???:"no good stowaway? A no good stowaway would've been caught. I'm a great stowaway!" The blond monkey took a bite out of a banana until he heard lorenzo say somthing.

Lorenzo:"you say that but a great stowaway wouldn't have been seen and they wouldn't make racket." The blonde faunus looked at lorenzo and nodded realizing he was right. A detective threw a rock at the faunus, but the blond monkey ended up running away as he passed blank he gave her a wink, but instead of blushing she seemed weirded out. Lorenzo used magic to conceal himself as he followed the blond while also leaving team rwby behind and throwing

The blond arrived at a stop at restaurant that served both faunus and humans, just as he was about to enter some racist human walked up and started talking crap about how all faunus should know their place. The blond faunus was about to say something, as a crowd gathered.

Racist:"come on hit me, so everyone can see how much of an animal you are." The blond started to walk away, but the racist followed. "Come on you know you wanna hit so do it!" The racist was punched in the face. "My nose you broke my nose....." He looked up at the person who hit him.

Lorenzo:"scum like you should know what happens if you keep this up." he looked down at the man who insulted the blond."you'll become the fertilizer that feeds remnants wild life." He walked towards the blond. "The names lorenzo and your welcome."

???:"thanks..for helping me." He looked at lorenzo. "Uh wanna grab something to eat." Lorenzo nodded as the two walked into the restaurant and sat in a booth. "The names sun wukong."
."

Lorenzo ordered some hotwings while sun ordered a burger as the two waited for their food.

Lorenzo:"i have a question why did you hide on the ship? You're around my age and you probably in an academy." Lorenzo took a sip out of his soda.

Sun:"ah...I sort of over sleeped and missed the bullhead, my team must've forgotten to wake me up, so I had no choice but to uh hide in the ship." Lorenzo let out a hm.

Lorenzo:"did you at least tell your team that you arrived here or no?" Sun raised his finger then he quickly pulled out his scroll and called what Lorenzo presumed was his team. The food had arrived as lorenzo ate his hotwings while he heard sun's team scold him for hiding on the boat, as sun hung up and started eating his burger. Lorenzo looked at him. "I've got a question did the sailors ever talk about dust shipments coming into the docks soon?"

Sun:"yeah they did...the dust is coming in tomorrow night. Why are you askin?:" Lorenzo finished his hotwings, as he cleaned his face with a napkin.

Lorenzo:"i have a feeling that it's gonna be stolen by a certain organization." Sun nodded, as lorenzo got up and paid for the food waving sun goodbye.

Scene change

Lorenzo could be seen standing in front of team rwby door, as he knocked on the door and was greeted by ruby who let him in. He greeted the others who smiled at him.

Lorenzo:"so blake tell them about yourself then I'll tell you all some information." Lorenzo leaned his back against the wall, as blake revealed to the others that she was a faunus.

Blake:"the one I don't understand...Lorenzo how did you know I was a faunus?" Lorenzo looked at her.

Lorenzo:"when ozpin said your last name, also the fact that your bow twitches every so often." Blake nodded as she understood what Lorenzo met. "Now on to the information, I was able to gather that an SDC shipment will be arriving tomorrow night.. then we'll be able to find out who's been stealing the dust." The four girls nodded. "Anyways Imma go to my room and sleep." He walked out of team rwby room and towards his room.

Chapter 6:

Omake:first time in Ooblecks class.

A green haired man could be seen writing things down on the board with extreme speed, most of the students had trouble keeping up except for one. Lorenzo could be seen writing on his notebook with extreme speeds while in his vision he was writing normally, but to others his hand was a blur, as his hand started steaming.

Oobleck:"and that is all about the history of the great War...any questions?" Some students seemed confused while others nodded agreeing with their teacher even though they had no clue what he said except for Lorenzo who dropped his pencil, as a loud hiss could be heard making team rwby and jnpr look at him noticing his hand which was steaming. "Alright then that will be all for today class." The bell rang as everyone got up and got their things leaving the classroom.

Omake end

Omake end

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.