Chapter 5: A Tea Party to Dominate.

Scarlett's POV

It seems that I won't be able to easily befriend Miss Olivia at the moment so might as well wait for another time and just focus on myself. I intend to do that by visiting the family library. "Another book about politics, wonderful."

It derives from the laws and fabrication of the royal court. Where might as say despite it being overrun by greedy monarchies I would say these nobles are not that greedy distributing the right amount of taxes for each civilian.

"Oh? Another book regarding merchants and their rules of trade? Don't mind if I do." I reached out for the thin book and it includes some trade routes that might be useful in future trading with other merchants.

If I manage to be exiled or clear a bad ending I should run and start my own business.

"It's been three days and I see you've made the library your home, Scarlett." (Sawyer) my brother says while he continues to work on his own tasks. While I would prefer the peaceful tranquil of reading alone he's quite the help when it comes to things that I couldn't understand.

"Out of all the places in the house this is where I have the most fun now." I reply to him back walking to his direction and placing the books I've chosen to give a good read. I'm just preparing for any threats in the future. "Are there any islands for sale, brother? Some island far away from here would be beneficial for my vacation home."

He laughs patting my head. "Already thinking of your retirement when you're still a child? You don't need to worry about such things." (Sawyer) picks up his quill, dipping it in ink before moving onto his next sheet of paper.

"And what are you working on, brother? Is it some sort of love letter perhaps?" I ask leaning in to what he was writing and instead of pushing me away he lets me see what he was writing.

"It is a reply from another noble friend I should get acquainted with. He told me to go hunting with him sometime near the South Ingrina Village." (Sawyer) lets me see the letter and I roll my eyes.

"Hunting... is it fun?" I take the letter from him and inspect it. I wonder how they hunt around these parts? "Can I come?" I ask Sawyer and he chuckles for a bit before taking the letter back.

"Of course not you're a-"

"If you state the reason why I can't tag along is because I'm a girl. I won't hesitate to throw you in your chair." I held the back of his chair and pulled it a little to show him that I do not take misogyny lightly even if you are related to me by blood.

"I was about to say- a minor. The hunting grounds are only for big kid adults like us."

"Big kid adults are not a good combination for trifling excuses, brother." I crossed my arms and he sighs looking conflicted.