Chapter 11: Don't be shy, darling.

"Welcome~ To [Montilum Slave Auction] event! Don't be shy~ come sit with me, darling." (Lady Clarisse) flops onto a soft looking red leather chair inviting me over while I look onto the expensive looking glass overlooking all the people below. I stood there gazing at them.

There were so many people, especially clients that were dressed in silver masks and exquisite clothing. I wondered if they partake in these events for fun and entertainment. Now that I think about it we're in a private box meaning no one else would see us together right?

"Even in this private box of yours do we still need to wear these?" I ask, pointing at the gold mask on my face and she nods.

"Why of course, you wouldn't want your reputation being soiled after being seen to have entered a slave ring. Even if we're in a private box darling, never trust anyone here."

"Other nobles from higher families are visiting here as well- however their tastes are not into people with prowess for fighting." (Lady Clarisse) chuckles putting a finger on her lips looking at me as if she was waiting for a grand reaction that I'll break or hide from her words.

"So these people are into what category then?" I ask.

"They're into people who can certainly service them in... the bedroom. Oh! Do you need further demonstration? I would be happy to volunteer if you don't know what I mean-" (Lady Clarisse) suggests another inappropriate regard and I quickly raise my hand to stop her.

I cut her off, not needing further demonstration or explanation on what she was trying to say. "No, that will be all. I understand what you're trying to explain." I see that there are several other districts of slavery as expected.

These were almost never mentioned in the otome game after all.

This was one of the downsides of the world of [Teliyah] and its best to keep it as it is, might be better for the younger audiences of the game that they never explored this part of the world nor was it published.

It'll be met with a certain backlash for such.

I decided that I will keep the mask like she said. It would be better that my visit here would be secret- but I suppose once the guards that accompanied me told my brother where I had been.

I'll be in some trouble but nothing I can't surely handle.

"Hmm... darling, I do believe I offered you a seat. Don't be shy, I don't bite." (Lady Clarisse) continued to pat on the seat she offered and I walked towards her putting up a great poise and utter elegance of a true lady as I placed back the mask onto my face.

I looked behind Elise who waves a little and ushered me to continue with my mission. I wanted to give her a proper sit... I don't know if she's standing over there while I'm enjoying the privilege of being able to take a seat.

However for the two perverted guards, they can stand until morning.

"Can you... give my maid a seat. I don't like the sight of her standing up. Its utterly horrible to see, so can you get her a chair so that she looks not too bad to look at?"