Chapter 8: Collaboration With Some Friends

Normal/Phone Conversation= " you like jazz?"
Text Conversation= saidwankeronce= 'you like glass?'
Game Text= [amewatson was shot by no1wanker]
Thoughts= 'what should I have for dinner tonight?'

Chapter 8: Collaboration With Some Friends

There I was, in Yagoo's office. He called me in regarding my debut, a few hours earlier. The man had a smile on his face, looking at me like somethings funny. "That truly was something, Sutōkā. I've never seen anyone debut like you did today," he said, he seems happy. "It truly was an experience, but I wish it were a bit longer." I kinda just scratched my head on that one, chuckling nervously. "I came up with that on the spot, so I couldn't exactly stretch it out. And besides, I got everything out of the way, it's a win I guess." The CEO leaned back into his chair. "You character is as interesting as you. That's a good thing, since variety is welcomed within my company - and so are you." Oh? Is he welcoming me again? As I thought that, he got up from his chair and extended his arm out to me. "Called it," I say plainly, which made him chuckle yet again. I took his hand, then we shook on it. Welcome officially officially Hololive, Ochitsu Sutōkā. I look forward to your services." He said the thing..my face turned to that of shock. "The line, you said the line," I say in a playful tone. He chuckled again, he's easy to make laugh. After a while of shaking hands, we both pulled back - I ended up smiling.

I walked out of the office, closing the door behind me. Planning to go see what Friend A was up to, but I was stopped by a familiar face. "Do you need anything from me Fubuki?" I asked the girl, it was indeed Shirakami Fubuki. She was slightly taller than me, so I had to look up a bit to meet her eyes. "Ah, yes I do. I was wondering if you would..like to collaborate with me and Botan? Tomorrow if it's not problem." She seems courageous, then again I've barely spoken with her until now. "Sure. What game were you planning to play?" I ask since I was originally planning to play either Minecraft or Modern Warfare. "Botan wants to play that Call Of Duty game. She said that she's looking forward to face you again, I dunno what that means though," the fox explained shortly. Botan wants to duel again, huh. I guess I can entertain her and her stream. "Alright then. I'll be there, but I'd like to play Minecraft just before I end my stream." Fubuki nodded her head in a cheerful way. She made her request so she went off to relay the news to possibly Botan. Ah, what was I doing...yeah, I gotta go see what Friend-A's doing right now. I marched off. For validation, I checked the time on my phone, only 6 in the afternoon. She should be working right now, TO HER OFFICE!

Epic Transition!

I open up the door and walk inside casually. "Rev up those fryers, because I am sure hungry for on of thos-" a pillow came towards my face, though it didn't hurt when it hit me. I squinted my eyes when I saw who was in the room with A-Chan. "Ah-Ha-Ha-Haaa, I got chu!" It was Usada Pekora. The first time I've heard that laugh of hers, and I wish it were the last. Closing the door behind me, I walk upto the Friend-A, looking over her shoulder to peek at her work. "I didn't know you allowed Pekoras in here," that remark made Usada quite mad. "Don't say my name like there's more of me-peko. I'm one of a kind-peko!" "Kind of annoying." I sighed as I took in the manager's work. She seems to be dealing with it well enough. "You can handle it right?" I ask, and she replied with a single nod. I look back at Pekora, raising an eyebrow. "How come you're in here today?" The bunny crossed crossed arms, puffing out some air. "I wanted to give A-Chan some company-peko. It's nothing." Well that's oddly considerate of her, keyword is 'oddly'. "Well, have fun with that. Since my friend over here is having no trouble, I can leave." I gave the working girl a headpat before walking back to the door. "Hey, you streaming tomorrow?" In front of the door, I turn to look at the curious bunny. I nodded once as a response. "Well, I will be too-peko, but at a different time. I'll come over to your house to hang-out, I guess." Once again, I shrugged. "I don't mind, but you shouldn't be telling me that. Tell Kanata and Suisei before you come." That was all I said before leaving. The door was closed, I stood in front of it to just check something on my phone. "A-Chan!" I was startled by the sudden outburst. It came from the other side of the door, so it was muffled - but I made out every word. "Where does Sutōkā live again?!" That was the last thing I heard before leaving for real.