Chapter 26: Got Invited To A Friend's House

Normal/Phone Conversation= " you like jazz?"
Text Conversation= saidwankeronce= 'you like glass?'
Game Text= [amewatson was shot by no1wanker]
Thoughts= 'what should I have for dinner tonight?'

Chapter 26: Got Invited To A Friend's House

"Laters." I made my goodbyes as I watched Rushia and her older brother drive off. Well, I'm home now. What awaits me beyond my door? I gotta open it first, so I did. My shows were half way off as I heard someone call my name from behind. "Hey Sutōkā," Fubuki said. Wait- that's Shirakami's voice. I turn around and was met with a sight. Shirakami was there on the couch, but beside her was Kurokami. "Are you here to stay?" I asked the emo fox. She didn't respond but her counterpart did. "Yup, she is. Actually I wanted to talk with you about her." Just talk like she isn't here why don't ya, but she Kurokami doesn't seem moved at all. "Publicly or privately?" "Publicly, it's nothing serious," she reassured me. My shoes were off, so I made my way to the couch - well, the other couch. Upon sitting, I asked "What's up?" To which I got a glare from the emo. "I was wondering if she can stay with you? Just until I can find a house for her." Unexpected yet expected request. "No room at your house?" "My house is pretty small, but I don't want Kurokami here to feel cramped." So considerate. Why can't anyone else be like this, huuh? "How do you feel about this," I ask the fox in question. "I'm thrilled." That tone was so hostile, but I didn't care. "I'm fine with her staying in my room, if that's what you mean." My remark brought an uprising smile to Shirakami's face - that's what I like to see. "Great!," she said excitedly. "Kuro, you wanna stay here?" As a response, she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. Seriously, she's matching me so well. "Oh! One more thing." I turn to look at the white fox, wondering what else she had to say. "Sutōkā, would you like to come to my house for a little get-together?" I tilt my head. Inevitably I just end up saying "Sure."

After that, one left and I was left with the other. She followed me upstairs and into my room casually. Upon entering, I said "You can have my bed, I'll get myself a futon." She didn't give me a response, but she did just set her two duffel bags on the bed. She had those, and I saw them when I got home. I just didn't care enough to question it. Anyway the shindig starts at 6 pm tonight, so I have 9 hours until I gotta leave. For now I'll just stream for 8 of the 9 hours to just cool down from today's run. As I make my way to my desk, I speak up. "Start my timer will ya." The sudden words confused Kurokami, though she didn't seem to moved. "What, you streaming the superbowl half-time or something?" He said in a sarcastic tone. The emo was more than confused, but she ends up asking an obvious question. "The hell is that?" "I'm just some nerd, don't notice me alright," he said back. Gosh I feel proud of myself for creating him. "Just a computer program I made, don't mind it." She looked skeptical, but Inevitably she didn't think of it. Alright, stream starts in 5 minutes. "You don't mind me streaming, right Fubuki?" I turn to ask the girl, who was in the midst of making herself comfortable on my bed. "As long as you're not loud." Good answer. The seconds turned into minutes, well five minutes. Now I found myself streaming a new game, called Gran Turismo Sport. I always liked cars, so this was an easy pick. Plus, Techno already made the stream's thumbnail based on the game, so I can't stop now. Anyways, the stream went like this.

-Thyme Skip-
8 hours later...

Stretching my arms in discomfort, the stream just ended. It went well, I even made more money that I'd like. Taking a look at my second monitor to read the total number I made and- "Two-hundred and seventy-six thousand, five hundred and twelve dollars made," Techno read it out for me, he can't read minds though. "People do this, so get used to it." Yeah yeah, I will. Checking my phone, I see that time really went by huh. "Already 5 o' clock, perfect timing." I got up from my chair, turning to the fox that was on my bed. She had headphones on, her eyes were narrowed down to the ground. I can easily tell she was spaced out, but aware enough to look in my direction. "What?" I shrugged, going over to my closet so I can just step in and change into a towel.

When I stepped out, I took a look at Kurokami. "What are you listening to?" She didn't turn her head, just started speaking. "Mobb Deep." Huh? "Shook Ones, Part 2?" This made her bring her head up to look at me. A nod came afterwards. I took my leave to the bathroom afterwards.

-Thyme Skip-
30 minutes later...

Stepping out of the closet wearing just a black and yellow stripped sweater with a dark gray skirt. "I'm off, you need anything by chance?" I wasn't given an answer so I just left my room. Going downstairs, I was met with one of the two residence of this household - Kiryu Coco. "Heya Stalker," she greeted with her upbeat tone. "Hey. Can I get a ride to Fubuki's house?" It was a bit scummy to request something of someone as they just arrived. "Yeah, it's no problem." I already had everything I needed, which was just my phone along with some headphones of my own. We both left the house soon afterwards, and then we drove off. The car ride itself was only a minute or so, which was good for me. That means I can just walk to her house now.

As Coco drove off, I looked in front of the house. Of course it looked small, she even said it was.

It looked fairly large from where I stood, but exterior doesn't mean it's large inside

It looked fairly large from where I stood, but exterior doesn't mean it's large inside. I walked upto the door, knocking in the door a couple of times. A moment later, I was met with the sight of a white fox dressed in her usual black and white clothing. "You're earlier Sutōkā," she remarked. I had to chuckle at her remark. "I always am." Fubuki stepped aside, allowing me to walk in. Her interior looked cramped, sorta.

It was fairly large, but still small at the same time. Anyway, she guided me to her couch. There was a person there though, it was Matsuri. "Heey Sutōk- *hic* kaa!" She's drunk? But it's only 5:39 pm. "Why is she drunk?" All I got was a nervous chuckle from Fubuki. "She insisted it 'would be funny', or something like that." Makes sense for someone like Matsuri. She was the person who suggested me to get drunk at least 5 times a month. "You're not drunk are you, FBK?" She crossed her hands while having having nervous look on her face. "No no, I'm a pure idol. I won't get drunk." Seems like a lie, but whatever. I sat down on the couch next to Matsuri, who immediately wrapped her arm around my neck. Comically, she brought up a bottle of alcohol and slowly moved it towards my mouth. I pushed it back as slowly as she brought it to me. The girl retorted with a growl, why? "I'll get you to drink it if it's the last thing I d- *hic*" The drunkard got pushed down by her hiccup. "Matsuri, don't push yourself okaay?" Fubuki pleaded with her friend, she didn't seem to see it though. "I gotta go stream!" Matsuri said out loud. "I'll be taking these with m- *hic*" Grabbing a few bottles, she walked away. Though she wasn't far at all. Just a few feet away, she sat down at a desk that had her setup? "I gotta stream with her too!" Fubuki said, walking over to her friend. "I'll just be here okay?" "Okay!" Well, okay. My phones out, and with my headphones already on, I play some music. "Shook Ones.." I didn't play any games - I just sat there and closed my eyes, relaxing.