Chapter 20: Stray Americans In Japan

Normal/Phone Conversation= " you like jazz?"
Text Conversation= saidwankeronce= 'you like glass?'
Game Text= [amewatson was shot by no1wanker]
Thoughts= 'what should I have for dinner tonight

Chapter 20: Stray Americans In Japan

That morning, I got a phone call. I had just got back from my early morning run, though the person who called me surprised me the most. "Are you coming in today?" It was A-Chan. "Of course," I kept my response brief. "Ah. Well, just wanted to let you know that some member from EN are dropping by. Hololive Council to be exact." Heh? More people from HoloEN, huh. Guess this is a good chance to make more friends. I didn't see any problems with this turn of events, though I was given a side note. "They’re...unique. So bear with then until you leave." That was the lady thing she said before hanging up. I stood in front of my bed, but when I turned around I was met with an unusual sight. There was a sleeping bunny girl in my bed, snoring loudly. She didn't when I was at her house, but I was only there for half an hour. Of course I didn't wake her up, it was only like six in the morning. With a sigh out my mouth, I decided to just go to HQ a bit earlier today. Before I could get a move on, I turned to my bedroom door. It was barely open, but it closed when I looked at it. I immediately open it up, meeting a blue haired girl - smirking. "Please don't do that," I tell her. Suisei giggled in a disturbing way. "I can't make any promises." A wink was shot my way before she inevitably walked away. Anyway, I go downstairs to again meet Suisei, but Coco as well. She was on the couch, reading a news paper like a Dad would. "I'm going out," I said out loud. "Hey hey Missy, stop right there." I stopped in my tracks, looking at the dragon. "Did you brush your teeth?" "No, I didn't." That was a lie. Of course I did. "Alright," she said. "Don't stay put too late." I rolled my eyes, then I walked out of the house. "Here you go." I held the doorknob, turning to look at Suisei. What does she want now? I was obviously surprised when she handed me a sandwich, wrapped in tinfoil. Hesitance took over, but I took it anyways.

-Thyme Skip-
20 minutes later...

I reached my destination a moment ago, immediately heading up the elevator to the third floor. I wanted to see Yagoo since it's been a while. The elevator did it's 'DING', then the doors opened. I was not expecting to see anyone here so early. Wait- who is this person? Dark hair with blue eyes. Just weird looking clothes, but mostly black and white with blue accents. If she's someone I don't recognize, then that means one thing. "Are you from the council?" I asked. The girl looked down at me, I thought it was considered 'condescending'. "That's right," she said. Her tone reminded me of a prison warden. Assertive, just assertive. "Ah. Ochitsu Sutōkā." I hold my hand up, she took it a moment later - handshake. "Kronii Ouro, pleasure to make my acquaintance," she introduced herself. Then a smile appeared, it looked like she was expecting a compliment or something. "Yeah..." that was all I said before walking out and away. Though she said something as I was getting further away. "Rude."

I entered Yagoo's office, knocking before I did of course. "Ah, Sutōkā. Good morning," he greeted in a plain tone. I walked upto his desk, taking a seat. "I'm afraid you'd caught me at a bad time." Oh? This is unusual. Everything I came in, he was free. "What's the workload?" A sigh came out his mouth before speaking. I never saw him so conflicted before. "I have a meeting with my shareholders, after that is the planning of an upcoming virtual concert." That seems like a lot. "We have some new tech, but we need to test it out first." "Ah, maybe I could help with that." He then shot me a skeptical look. "When we do need your help, Yuujin will call you."

I kept the conversation short since Yagoo had some work to get done. See? I can be respectful when I want to. Now I'm off the third and on the second floor. Took the stairs because It was quicker than the elevator. You gotta wait for the doors to open and close, then open and close again. Now I'm wandering towards the living room. I opened up the doors and walked inside, but I immediately saw someone who caught my eye. "Fubuki?" It was definitely her, but her hair was black instead of white - same with her clothes. Her back was turned towards me, but she moved her head to look at me. "What," she said in a low but hostile tone. I wasn't moved. "Who kidnapped and replaced Fubuki with this goth girl?" The girl in question scoffed, but I did get an answer from Aqua, who was sweeping in a corner. "She got a hate comment during a stream. Kurokami showed up an hour ago," she informed me. Kurakami, huh. That does sound like an edgy teen's name. "So she's going through some emotional damage, huh." I walked upto the girl, narrowing her head upto mine. "What do you want, Stalker." This definitely wasn't the Fubuki I barely knew. She would never call me by that name - which is my name. I didn't know how to approach this kind of situation, so I just walked away. Though, upon turning around, I was met with a group of people. "More Americans," I say. "That was uncalled for." Aqua said, I did not react to her comment. Until I'm introduced, I'll just call them Red, Green, Brown and Yellow. "Hello there, Miss." Green said in a elegant manner. I shot her a "Hello" back of course. "You all are apart of the Council, correct?" They all nod in unison. Had a feeling. "Ochitsu Sutoka, what it do." I introduced myself. "Heya Sutōkā. My name's Baelz. This is Sana, Fauna and Mumei." Red had spoken up, guess I'll call her 'Baelz' now. How do I talk to new people again? Uh...yeah - I don't. My social anxiety kicked in for the first time in a while, so I turned to walk towards Kurokami Fubuki. "How long do you last for?" "Excuse me?" I should probably elaborate. With a nervous chuckle out, I rephrase. "How long are you going to stay here?" She looked a bit understanding, which was a good sign. "Until Shirakami keeps calm and carries on, I guess." Reasonable. I smiled, lowering my hand to give the fox a headpat. Thought she was about to like catch it, but she just let's it happen. "Aww, that's adorable," Baelz said. She was the only one here, the other three were talking to Yamad- I mean...Aqua. I said Aqua. "You just got here, don't start like that." "Haa, sorry sorry. I just had to." Is she gonna be one of the bad ones? I can very well see that being true. Now I'm bored. "I'm bored now.." I just said that, the heck! "Would you like to play video games with me?" Kurokami asked. "Where?" Her answer kinda made sense, so I don't know why I asked. "In Shirakami's closet, of course." Well that's settled with. Now I can go d- "I'm coming too!" Baelz announced. This brought the attention of the group of Idols. "Now, don't cause any chaos Baelz," Fauna reminded the girl. This lead to her pouting. We exited the living room and made our way to our destination - Fubuki's closet. It didn't take long, as it was on the second floor.

When we got there, we faced a conundrum. "What are we playing?" We sorted through the selections. It didn't take any time but we eventually chose this more than two player game. "Mario Kart 8 it is." And so, the three of us played for about an hour. Baelz had to go with the rest of the Council. Eventually Kurokami had to take off as well, I didn't know where though. Me? I just want to any ol' Cafe nearby, I was hungry.