1. The new kid's cool i guess

Tws- voices/schizophrenia, mentions of murder, and fire.

Masky POV

listen, when slenderman told me we were gonna have a new brother I wasn't excited, so when I got woken up at 5 am to meet him, I was less excited.

I personally think we're just gonna get some random pscycho and eventually either get used to or be friends with. Either way, I'm being forced to sit in the dark with a bunch of crazy people way to early in the morning.

"This is boringggggg"
"Shut up Jeff." I hear Jane whisper-yell

Suddenly slender appears, someone's hiding behind him, probably the new proxy.

"OK, guys pay attention, anyone who interrupts for a bad reason gets extra training."I threaten

"Children. Good morning. The person behind me is Toby. You all should know the rules by now, but for the few of you who don't, Tim will go over them.toby, you should listen too. It might help in someway." I'm not sure if this is Slenders new favourite or something, but I don't like him.

I see a figure cowering in place of slender, I think he left. He's covered in blood, and is wearing a black turtle neck and jeans, but there are holes everywhere, and the clothes are still smoking from whatever fire he was in. He has two hatchets at his side and is staring at all of us.

"OK guys, you know the rules, 1 - you can ask questions but he doesn't have to answer them, and you can't pressure him to. 2 - no maiming or killing him. No threats of it either. Those are the rules, also he won't be at training for the first couple days, and for the first week, no fighting with him." I take a quick breath, that was a mouthful.

Tobys POV

I cannot believe that I survived the fire. I didn't want to. I guess the tall guys offer was kinda okay, 'be a murderer, make friends, I'll keep you safe' I haven't had friends before, I had family but they weren't the best... most of them anyway.

I'm trodding threw the snow looking down at my feet, my shoes had started melting from the heat of the fire, but they had stopped when they hit the snow. I guess the cold stopped the burning.

Slenderman calls out to me in my head. As if there aren't enough people in there already.

I look up slowly to see a huge mansion. Not rich people mansion, not a "oh it's  white, it's so bright I barely see" kind of mansion, but a kind of homey feel, wood, a black door. It was kinda dark, but I like it a lot.

You really think people will like you here?!

No, I don't think that possible

It's gonna be just like everywhere else

The staring

The hitting

The hatred

Don't you get it toby?

You not supposed to be happy

The voices start to fill my head but I soon manage to stop them talking by telling them to shut up or I'll kill myself, then who are they gonna torment? They want me to be unhappy, they say they do, but they don't actually want me to kill myself.

Slenderman, or tall guy as I call him, teleports us inside.

The place isn't bad, a bit dark, but I can see fine, only some of the lights are on so I can only see most of this area.

It's actually a pretty good place, to my left is the doorway and a divider wall, behind it is a kitchen. Infront of me is a living room, infront of that is a dining room. To my right is a staircase and  beside the bottom of the staircase is a hallway, but I can't see down it.

A group of about 20 ish people are spread across those general areas, but not in the back corners, some of them are sitting on the floor, the kitchen counters and island, and the dining table, or the chairs.

I look up to notice that slender is talking but I only catch the end of what he said.
"...Toby you should listen too. It might help you in someway."
I see him disappear and get a bit scared. Im not good with new people. A lot of them end up hating me anyway.

I hear a guy start talking but I zone out and don't listen. I guess people here like long speeches.

Hi guys, I know I ended it kind of suddenly, but I got bored of writing and wanted to watch YouTube, also because I want this posted today, so I can watch yotube and then start of my posts for tomorrow. Anyway, thanks for reading, if this even gets 1 view I'll be surprised.
-author/erin