2. Questions suck

Tws - (there are a lot this time), panic attacks, fire, being burnt alive, murder, description of murder, abuse, starvation, self harm, depression, anxiety, fighting, car crash, death, suicide, beating, idk if there are more tell me and I'll make an edit.

Tobys POV

A lot of people are here. I don't like that. I start to like it less when one of them speaks.
"Why're there so many holes in your clothes?" Someone asks "I'm Jane by the way, Jane the Killer"
I don't really wanna answer, but I should anyway.
"I was in a fire." I answer
"Why are you covered in blood? IM JEFF BY THE WAY. Jeff the Killer" he's kinda creepy, I think. And loud.
"Oh...uhm...I killed someone..."
"Who'd you kill?" A new person asks "hoodie, by the way, you can call me Brian, but I like hoodie more."
"Oh...uhm" this is a question I really don't wanna see the response to, I'll still answer, but I'm kinda scared about what they'll say.

They think your weird.

They'll hate you even more when you tell them about us, your mom, and your dad...

And lyra.

You killed her, they'll think so too.

Your dad was right to hit you.

You were right to cut.

You should cut more...

I think he should just kill himself..
Finally get rid of the world's most useless person.

There's no point, unless you'd like to become a spineless murderer. We would like that, but would Lyra...and your mom..what would they say?

'Leave me alone..' I think

What, you don't wanna have a panic attack right now? It seems like the perfect time for you to burst out in anger when they don't know why

They'll think your yelling at them. And in a way.. you are. You used to do it all the time to your family, why not now?

Show them who you truly are...

"Sh-shut up.." I whisper barely managing to calm myself and my breathing
"I k-k-killed my da-d..." I look down, I don't wanna see how they respond. I hear a couple murmers and a bit of theorising, people start to get louder but before anyone starts a fight, I speak.
"I can t-t-tell you later. D-don't fight. I'm gonna find slenderman. And f-f-figure out what's going on, m-maybe I'll see some of-of y-you around, but p-please just wait on the questions t-till morning, then I'll t-tell you my life story o-or whatever." My
Most people gave quick nods, or murmurs of agreement and then left. Two people stayed though...Masky and Hoodie. I'd been told that they were proxies so they probably wanted to talk to me or something.

"OK, so, first things first, slenderman's busy, he's out doing stuff and will be back in the early morning, you can talk to him then. Also, you'll get a room after someone agrees to share with you, basically you ask anyone who doesn't already share a room with someone and if they say yes then you'll move to their room." Masky says
"For now, you can either share a room with us, or have a room to yourself."
Hoodie adds
I'm not really sure either of those are a good idea. I shouldn't be alone, I don't know what will happen. On the other hand I don't know if I want to be with someone.
I think they noticed how hesitant I am to choose cause masky starts speaking again.
"If you have your own room then hoodie and I will still have to check on you to bring you down to breakfast and wake you up"
I don't want that. I would rather share a room with them. There's no point to having my own room if it barely makes a difference.
"I-ill share with y-you guys.."I mentally curse myself for the stuttering.

659 words
Y'all that's it for this chapter, I was gonna make it long but I just ended up making a new one, another post in a couple hours probably<3
- author/erin