10. Rough day

Hello! I'd like to say, thanks for 79 views! I never thought it would reach anyone, especially this many people! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, my brothers been vomiting non-stop and I've had migraine after migraine. Happy pride month! (Every update this month will say happy pride month btw!)

Also shout out to LadySimp12345 who has been my most loyal reader and friend, just wanna say, you're the best, everyone go follow her!

Tobys POV

I hate this. I hate life. I hate everything. I just wanted one goddamn minutes
of peace. But nooooooo. Not possible when you're me.

Last thing I knew Jack was helping me after a nightmare, I fall asleep again, and bam.

I shoot up in my bed immeditaly noticing jacks disappearance. I also notice someone standing over me, holding a gun to my head.

"WHO A-ARE YOU?" I scream.

"Names Carter. You call me the Demon of death." He states.

"Y-youre c-cringy. I- will ne-never c-call you th-that. W-why are y-you p-pointing the g-g-gun at m-me?"

"Because, all of a sudden, you appear out of the blue and become slenders new favourite, aside from sally of course. I was his favourite before you got here incase you can't tell. So if I kill you, and make it look like suicide, them I'll be his favourite again!" He says smiling wickedly.

I can't seem to get any words out of my mouth.

"But for, now I'll do this. And see if you wanna back off." He lowers the gun but quickly brings it back up to shoot me in the leg.

"When slender asks what happened, tell him it was a misfire, or that you wanted to kill yourself but couldn't bring yourself to actually do it." He sets the gun down beside me and walks out the door.

I know I'm losing to much blood so I put pressure on the wound. I start to see black dots in my vision and stumble out to the hallway before passing out.

Ben's POV (yes I mean Ben drowned)

I quickly press a million buttons on my Nintendo, trying to win a boss fight. I've almost won but im also pretty close to dying.

I barely manage to beat it when I trip over something, no not something, someone. I catch myself so I don't fall but, who the hell is lying on the floor in the middle of the hallway?!

I bend down and lift up their head. It toby?! I will him over and I'm surprised to see I gun shot wound in his thigh. What the hell happened to him?!

I call out for Jack and slender, and they both appear quickly.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!?!?" Jack screams.

End of chapter 11. But, I love Ben. I also have 2 headcannons about him, 1 he's a trans demiboy, and 2 he's the reason why people in the cp mansion have devices. He made sure the signal couldn't be traced and that the devices would still work the same. But they can't have phone numbers outside of the cp household cause then the signal is traceable.

Anyway, I wanted an angst chapter so I wrote one, it's low level angst compared compared the rest of the story, but I still think it's worth writing chapter like this. I also think I did a surprising bad job with tobys stutter this chapter but it'll get better when I write the next couple chapters.
Thanks, love you all!
- erin/author