13. Just kill me already.

Tobys POV

I slowly open my eyes.

Why.

I've woken up and fallen asleep so many times, if I ever talk about my first couple days at the mansion in the future, half of the story is gonna be me saying, "and then I fell asleep" and "and then I woke up." I swear I'm just not going to ever sleep again after this. Who needs this much sleep anyway?

But what I really hate, is Carter. Who has mysteriously appeared again. Same as last time, holding a gun to my head.

"I-is this g-gonna happen e-everyday?" I ask sarcastically.

"Until you decide to back off yeah."

"D-damn I w-was hoping i-id s-see y-you in th-the cot b-beside me, h-hooked up to l-life s-support so i-i could p-pull th-the p-plug instead"

I know responding doesnt help in dangerous situations, from experience, but I was gonna die one day, why not let it be today?

Bonus, I'll be dead. Then I'll be gone, and not alive, and out of everyone's way. No one can bother me if I'm dead, and I'm can't bother anyone else if in dead too.

So why didn't he kill me before? He had a million chances to shoot me in the head while we were talking, or while I was asleep, what made him stop?

"W-why d-d-didnt you k-kill m-me?"

"Cause I thought me shooting you would make you back off. But no, so here we are." He pressed the gun against the side of my head, slowly starting to pull the trigger...

Hehehe cliffhanger, deal with it suckers. (Jk love yall)
But you only have to wait a little bit soooooo yep.

Byeeeeeee
- erin/author