𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

this book will probablhy be bad but whateverrrr

««-------- ≪ °◇◆◇° ≫ --------»»

'𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 , 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 - 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄' , That was Vivianne Gilbert's first thought when she had finally landed in Mystic Falls airport. 'Do they even miss me?' , the question repeated in her head until it didn't even sound english, just gibberish.

Shaking her thoughts off , Vivianne was startled by a loud shriek  " VIV! YOUR FINALLY HOME " her beloved sister shouted.She smiled at that , her sister and her were  a duo , nothing could EVER stop them from there being for each other , no matter the circumstances.They could never ever judge each other with any life decisions, only be supportive ; it was a dumb rule that they had made when they were younger ,but they stuck with it anyway .Vivianne had helped her through breaking up with Matt and the two mourned their parents loss together. Practically, attached at the hip since birth.

 Viv was quickly engulfed in a bone crushing hug by Elena , her twin.She hugged back almost immediately , excited to finally see her sister again. " Come on! the car is just out front. " Vivianne knew her sister would still want her , obviously, but she still had her doubts. Letting go off her sister , the twins linked arms and started to walk to Elena's car

On their way home to Mystic Falls , the two of them kept gushing about what the other missed, but it was mostly Elena talking, not that Vivianne could blame her , her past few years seemed so uneventful compared to her sister. Slumping in her seat listening to the quiet radio that hummed through the speakers of the car. Elena turned to her sister  , blurting out,

"Look before you get mad , it was for his safety . I kinda' got Damon to compel Jeremy to go live with some family in Denver , just until this whole place is safe enough for him "

Vivianne jumped up from her seat and bit the inside of her cheek , " Elena , I love you , but that isn't your decision to make.Jeremy is his own person , with his own choices" She paused. Viv knew of the supernatural since Elena, Bonnie,Caroline face timed at least once a week. Elena had assumed that since her sister was at a boarding school , she wouldn't be involved in any of the drama so she had decided to just tell her . " You may think you're protecting him but in reality your taking away your own brothers free will to stay or to go "

" I swear I will bring him when this whole thing blows over but you have to promise me that you will stay away from the Mikaelsons , they are crazy and unpredictable and have already tried to kill me , so i really don't want  to see hurt , i don't know what i would do if i had lost you-" Elena rambled , a nervous look on her face. Vivianne's face softened as she turned to look at her sister and started rubbing circles on her back.