𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Staring out the window  a bored Vivianne sighed as she listened to her teacher ramble on about something that wasn't even going to help her in life.Her pit of thoughts were interrupted as she felt a small note on the side of her chair, hm that wasn't there before.

Looking discreetly at the teacher , the brunette picked up the note and placed it on her lap, slowly opening it , she read what it has said 

Get ready darling  all will be explained soon 

- K.P & K.M 

It was her mark  her mark was a person? people? she didnt exactly know but whoever that was , and he had a very good feeling as to who , she wouldn't let him turn her down when she asked.

But as soon as she read the note. A student burst through the door with a smirk on his face. Vivianne literally was getting whiplash , its like these lot followed her every move and she didnt exactly mind it.

"Seems to be that we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?" 

" I'm Kai Parker and i'm here to find something very important to me " As he said that , his eyes locked with her , a playful glint in his and confused one in hers.

Tauntingly , he waved at her before moving to the back of the classroom , where he would have a clear view of her 

Vivianne never once in her life felt so confused. Two hot guys following her around everywhere , but also hiding something from her. She realised that on her note K.P was him , Kai and she thought K.M was Kol , but wasn't too sure.

Deciding to just throw it to the back of her mind , she looked down and started to fiddle with her hands , completely bored out of her mind and the end of third period still had a few minutes left.

She looked at her self with a pocket mirror , and saw that her friend was truly right.She needed to get back into a routine.She grimaced at the spots on her forehead but gasped when a note appeared on her lap once again.

Turning around to look at the room , to see if someone did this , Vivianne was met with a smirking Kai. She had a feeling he was a witch , or something like that.Turning back into her seat , she opened the note and read in a hushed voice

Missed me??

And don't look at yourself like that  your honestly breathtaking ,angel

-Kai :)

Her suspicions were correct about Kai being the one to send it to her but before she could eve think about it more , the bell rang making everyone pack and get out quickly.

Skipping the lunch line , Vivianne goes to sit down but she bumps into a tall jock.It was the guy from earlier. He roughly grabbed her arm and brought her closer to him. The brunette tried to pull away but he wouldn't budge