𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Jiggling the door open , Vivianne set aside her belongings on the floor and let Kai do the same - her cheeks still flushed at what happened in the elevator.

* Flash back *

Pressing the elevator door , Vivianne wavered her key-card around it , a security protocol that she found helpful. Tapping her shoe, the brunette felt like she was going to suffocate — the tension between the two so thick that you could cut through it with a knife.

When the elevator door opened , Kai and Vivianne awkwardly went in together. He stared at her with such an intensity that she felt like she was going to drown under the pressure . Suddenly the elevator stopped and the door opened to a whole group of people, considering they were drunk , Vivianne hid herself in the corner not wanting any trouble. It was normal for this to happen , I mean the apartment is full of people who go to her school , some of them were bound to be alchoholics.

Sensing her distress , Kai slipped towards Vivianne and grabbed her arm , pulling towards him - her back was facing his chest, using a free arm to snake an arm around her waist, keeping her in place. Vivianne felt like her heard was going to leave her body , elevating to heaven. She tried to keep her breathing sturdy, while the teenagers were having their own conversation , completely unaware of the two.

Kai slowly slipped Vivianne's hair to one side , giving him complete access to her neck. Considering how short she was compared to him , he could see how she reacted to his touch - how her heart skipped a beat when his cold rings brushed against her skin faintly.

A blush crept to her cheeks as Kai just held her , steady ; no words were exchanged , just touch and feeling.

Vivianne wanted to explode , literally. Her breath hitched when she felt Kai moving her hair , his hot breath all over her neck - sending butterflies and goosebumps at the same time , if that was even possible. His touch unlocked something within her , something she didn't think she could handle , but that didn't matter. Because in this moment she knew that she wanted him.

The sound of the elevator of the elevator distracted the soulmates as all the kids left the elevator , leaving just them , alone. Vivianne felt awkward , not to mention how firm his grip on her waist was , indicating she wasn't leaving until the door opened again .

" You know , whats the point of going to school if you're just going to skip all classes? " She tried , atleast this might get her some space.

He grunts, "What's the point of going to school at all?"

He had a point , she thought. But she's not letting him get his way - she was going to stand her ground.

"But you , um , distract me from my work"

Kai slowly leaned forward until his mouth was at her ear , hot breath fanning all over her. Vivianne felt his scent intoxicating ; like when you consume a drug and feel it consuming your mind whole — in a haze , the flash of the moment. She took a deep breath , letting his aroma , her addicting drug , through her airways.

"Do i distract you now?" His deep, raspy voice right next to her  sent a euphoric feeling through her ears.

All her feelings expanded tremendously  when she felt a slight nip at the side of her neck. Her breath started to get more heavy as the nips got harsher , more passionate. She felt like she was going haywire underneath him , under his spell.

When Kai saw a positive reaction from her , he took it as a sign to keep going. His kisses drowned everything out as he moved down from her temple to her neck. His touch sent her shivers , made her feel alive. Vivianne tried her hardest but a soft sigh escaped her lips when he pressed another soft kiss to her temple once again.